What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson found guilty of indecent assault

Snappy

Coach
Because clearly it's of interest of this thread.

Also, I didn't take the photo, however I would have if I was there and got paid nicely for it, although my photo would have been much better

I'd be surprised if the "photographer" even got paid for it. More likely it was a case of a punter thinking that he'll cause problems for Ferguson because he is a moron.

I for one think its absolutely 100% ok for this to be published even if Ferguson was doing nothing wrong. The bloke has stuck the boot into the NRL with his actions, and has tried every avenue to try and weasel his way back in without showing any sort of integrity along the way.

Snappy

Coach
Yeh most likely who ever took it prob just posted it on social media and news corp got it for free.
Someone who knows what they're doing, would have made some phone calls and got paid a nice amount for it.

Snappy

Coach
If you feel that way then why did you copy and paste the article here? You are probably the bloke who took the photo..

By the way Paully, we're still awaiting your reply in the Millford thread you conveniently seem to have forgotten about.

georgesnmith

Juniors
the papers did the same thing to tim smith, hounded him out of the game

i wonder if rothfield would like people taking photos of him when hes having a drink

Flapper

First Grade
If they were taking photos every time Rothfield had a drink they'd have to change SD cards every 45 minutes.

Danish

Referee
the papers did the same thing to tim smith, hounded him out of the game

i wonder if rothfield would like people taking photos of him when hes having a drink

You could just say taking photos of rothfield. the "when he is having a drink" part is redundant.

The Enforcer

Juniors
I think many on here are missing the point. Whilst the bloke should be able to have a few beers and the photographer needs to get a life, Ferguson had stated that because of his new religion he wasn't allowed to drink ? The fact is that the guy just swings with the breeze, has no real direction in life and just makes crap up as he goes along.

Last edited:

georgesnmith

Juniors
I think many on here are missing the point. Whilst the bloke should be able to have a few beers and the photographer needs to get a life, Ferguson had stated that because of his new religion he wasn't allowed to drink ? The fact is that the guy just swings with the breeze, has no real direction in life and just makes crap up as he goes along.

todd carney did worse than he has and has come back fine

id be happy with him to come to the dragons except weve got duggan and they cant be in the same team

:lol:

georgesnmith

Juniors
according to the mole fergusson was at anz stadium last thursday night, being wined and dined in the Roosters corporate box

and i saw him with choc leaving the WCC

looks like they want him to replace SBW

Patorick

Staff member
according to the mole fergusson was at anz stadium last thursday night, being wined and dined in the Roosters corporate box

and i saw him with choc leaving the WCC

looks like they want him to replace SBW
Random acts of human kindness.

Nothing more.

448583-nick-politis.jpg