What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Lazarus

crouching_tiger

Juniors
Most likely scenario will be Lazarus starting in the U20's wearing the number 7 jersey with Dunley being pushed to number 9.

gurstar

Juniors
that just shows how clever wests tigers are. All they give him is a 1year contract they will get him ready for first grade and then be snapped up by another club
that's a great junior program they are running at the club

chopsy_05

Juniors
Sheens has already said that he has viewed Marshall to be our long term number 7. He is too stubborn to change his view.

innsaneink

Referee
gurstar said:
that just shows how clever wests tigers are. All they give him is a 1year contract they will get him ready for first grade and then be snapped up by another club
that's a great junior program they are running at the club

Well, it actually is a pretty good junior set up, considering weve got four players in the Jnr Roos sqaud on top of last years three.

Seven from Parra

One from Penrith.

The fact he re-signed and was selected for the jnr roos almost simulaneously is probably relative.

gr8_1

Juniors
crouching_tiger said:
Most likely scenario will be Lazarus starting in the U20's wearing the number 7 jersey with Dunley being pushed to number 9.

6. Dunley
7. Lazarus

But, depends on the new halves they have brought in from the country and also whether Gordon makes the squad.

I'm expecting Moltzen, if he is still contracted to play for BRET and push for first grade in 2008.

Bench
gr8_1 said:
6. Dunley
7. Lazarus

But, depends on the new halves they have brought in from the country and also whether Gordon makes the squad.

I'm expecting Moltzen, if he is still contracted to play for BRET and push for first grade in 2008.
Latham whom they signed from Wingham,won the Group 3 player of the year,he is 17 and plays 5/8th.Not a bad effort to be voted the best in the group at 17 years of age.

crouching_tiger

Juniors
6. Moltzen- WT U20s / BRET allocation
7. Lazarus- WT U20s / BRET allocation
9. Dunley- WT U20s / Raidpies allocation

That's how i reckon it will work.

Magpie Nick

Juniors
crouching_tiger said:

It's what Gentle has said before as well, with Ayshford at 13.

gr8_1

Juniors
crouching_tiger said:

What's Radpies?

crouching_tiger

Juniors
Magpie Nick said:
It's what Gentle has said before as well, with Ayshford at 13.

Add Hanbury who is killing it at fullback.....

1.Hanbury

6. Moltzen
7. Lazarus

9. Dunley

13. Ayshford

*foams at mouth*

gr8_1

Juniors
crouching_tiger said:
Add Hanbury who is killing it at fullback.....

1.Hanbury

6. Moltzen
7. Lazarus

9. Dunley

13. Ayshford

*foams at mouth*

Hanbury will be 23 next year

gr8_1

Juniors
True, but without knowing the NYC squad its hard to determine what Sheens, Gentle & Co will do next year as they have bought in a number of halves from the country & Keebra that will be part of the squad. Blokes like Moltzen, Lazarus and Dunley might find themselves playing in the new NSWRL Cup with BRET & Wests.

colonel_123

Juniors
gr8_1 said:
True, but without knowing the NYC squad its hard to determine what Sheens, Gentle & Co will do next year as they have bought in a number of halves from the country & Keebra that will be part of the squad. Blokes like Moltzen, Lazarus and Dunley might find themselves playing in the new NSWRL Cup with BRET & Wests.

I'd say that's more then likely. Hasn't Sheens already said that they'd be keeping the better juniors in the open age comp, rather then the NYC as he believed that the open age comp would be of a better quality and therefore a better stepping stone to first grade?

Latest posts