What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bledisloe Tickets or $200 cash?!?!

[furrycat]

Coach
dimitri said:
id take the tickets and throw them out

they arent worth 5 cents

Hm

Take the tickets just to throw them out
OR
Take the money

I think its time I phone a friend.

***MH***

Bench
who wants to help boycott the bledisloe cup??? it involes making cityrail run their trains really really late so that a lot of fans that use the trains miss the game and make the stadium look half empty!!!

Pantherjim.

Referee
iggy plop said:
I'd wipe my cake with them. simple.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Could you do anything else with them? It's gotta be something that's actually worth $200.

Quite frankly I think a more appropriate question should be "which would you rather have? Bledisloe cup tickets, or an honourary Modern Art Degree?" as both are quite useless.

In all seriousness though I'd go for the cash. A Penrith season ticket is worth 100 times more then Bledisloe Cup tickets (to me anyway. ;-) )As I'd rather go and watch a stray dog take a dump on my neighbour's front lawn than Rugby Union!

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

Parra_Boy

Juniors
I don't know how I managed it but I got two corporate box tickets to the game on Saturday, lucky Parramatta arn't playing otherwise I woulda had to give them away. Anyone know how much those tickets go for?

bayrep

Juniors
I bet that the majority of the people that have stated that they would take the money will be watching the game on Sat. Don't you find that a little hypercritical :?: .

Now I know that most of you want have the balls to admit it and you will heap me with crap. But lets say that mums the word and we all know the truth. ;-)

Pierced Soul

First Grade
bayrep said:
I bet that the majority of the people that have stated that they would take the money will be watching the game on Sat. Don't you find that a little hypercritical :?: .

Now I know that most of you want have the balls to admit it and you will heap me with crap. But lets say that mums the word and we all know the truth. ;-)

keep wanking...er dreaming.... I dont watch yawnion cos of it's blatent geniusedness :roll: . If i'm watching anything it's Super Saturday

Pantherjim.

Referee
bayrep said:

Is it this Saturday that the Bledisloe cup is on? (wouldn't have a clue as I don't follow union) Because if it is this Saturday night, I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but I'll be at Penrith Stadium wathcing a REAL game of football!

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

bartman

Immortal
bayrep said:
Umm. No? Won't be watching the game. Didn't watch the last one, or the one before that. Have better things to do...

And hey, won't there be league games on Fox at the same time? Easy choice 8)

Latest posts