What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blocker

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I only really listen to Triple M on the way home from work. If I work a Saturday or Friday until 6pm, I listen to it for James Graham

really good footy brain. Wish he was on TV, he’s not a halfwit like the journo’s on fox or the boys club on 9.

DJDL

Bench
I listen to smith and kemp on Thursdays. Smith actually comes across like a decent bloke

That’s the kind of merkin he is: act all polite and respectful all the time when really he’s just a merkin and we know it.

Only a real merkin could hide their absolute merkinness so effectively.

merkin.

I havent listened to Talking Sport in years but I have been listening to SEN a lot over the last year.
Callers on SEN were always uncontroversial and respectful up until a few months ago.
This bloke rings up going on and on about stupid rule changes and the Bulldogs.
His name..... Adrian.
All of a sudden there a squllion text messages and calls saying things like
"do not let Adrian on this station. We have moved away from Talking Sport because of him and now he's found us"
Then I remembered who they were talking of.
At first the DJ's.. Jimmy Smith, Caine etc were taken aback saying how that was a bit unfair etc.
Then after a while they were even sick of him.
Adrian... spreading the hate across Sydneys airwaves.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I havent listened to Talking Sport in years but I have been listening to SEN a lot over the last year.
Callers on SEN were always uncontroversial and respectful up until a few months ago.
This bloke rings up going on and on about stupid rule changes and the Bulldogs.
His name..... Adrian.
All of a sudden there a squllion text messages and calls saying things like
"do not let Adrian on this station. We have moved away from Talking Sport because of him and now he's found us"
Then I remembered who they were talking of.
At first the DJ's.. Jimmy Smith, Caine etc were taken aback saying how that was a bit unfair etc.
Then after a while they were even sick of him.
Adrian... spreading the hate across Sydneys airwaves.

AHHHHHHH Adrian. He calls EVERY show on EVERY station. Absolute phuquetard.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I actually don’t mind Blocker on commentary. He says some dumb shit and isn’t the best analyst, but he’s kinda endearing. Kinda like having your idiot uncle watching the game with ya

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
I actually don’t mind Blocker on commentary. He says some dumb shit and isn’t the best analyst, but he’s kinda endearing. Kinda like having your idiot uncle watching the game with ya
Those big warrior forwards and jungleball are my blocker favourites. Good for one a game

Big Bloke

Juniors
AHHHHHHH Adrian. He calls EVERY show on EVERY station. Absolute phuquetard.
Agreed. The bloke is an idiot. He gets on there thinking he is way more knowledgeable than the panel (doesn't matter who's show it is), brings up totally idiotic points, argues until he is blue in the face even when he is wrong and always wants to keep talking even when his time is up. He also has no sense of humour and has no idea when someone is joking with him.

I do listen to the show on the way home from Burwood to the Shire each afternoon and mostly enjoy it. Other callers I can't stand are Shane the Storm supporter from Mount Druitt, Buttons the Dragons man, Andy (the guy who was so drunk when he was on that I thought he had to be a plant), and Trump, the guy who starts each convo with a song on his guitar.

I don't mind Sue, I also like Citizen Tiger - I reckon he is great value.

Gav Robbo is doing much better these days, he's a good bloke even though he comes off a bit like an idiot himself on the show. He's actually taken an interest in my young bloke's cricket - gives him plenty of encouragement and wants to hear how he is going each week and telling me to make sure he keeps enjoying the game.

It's not a bad way to spend the 50 minutes driving home.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Agreed. The bloke is an idiot. He gets on there thinking he is way more knowledgeable than the panel (doesn't matter who's show it is), brings up totally idiotic points, argues until he is blue in the face even when he is wrong and always wants to keep talking even when his time is up. He also has no sense of humour and has no idea when someone is joking with him.

I do listen to the show on the way home from Burwood to the Shire each afternoon and mostly enjoy it. Other callers I can't stand are Shane the Storm supporter from Mount Druitt, Buttons the Dragons man, Andy (the guy who was so drunk when he was on that I thought he had to be a plant), and Trump, the guy who starts each convo with a song on his guitar.

I don't mind Sue, I also like Citizen Tiger - I reckon he is great value.

Gav Robbo is doing much better these days, he's a good bloke even though he comes off a bit like an idiot himself on the show. He's actually taken an interest in my young bloke's cricket - gives him plenty of encouragement and wants to hear how he is going each week and telling me to make sure he keeps enjoying the game.

It's not a bad way to spend the 50 minutes driving home.

Well you picked all the biggies.

I liked Bas but I think he's over it

Funny you listen from Burwood to Shire. I listen from Croydon to Shire HAHAHA

shadowboxer

First Grade
Shane from Mt Druitt and storm man is a flog beyond belief and knows it. After years on the road. I do miss the AM sports shows, but occasionally tune in as a reminder of how much better it is working from home for most part
Does the Nark still exist?