What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blocker

Shane from Mt Druitt and storm man is a flog beyond belief and knows it. After years on the road. I do miss the AM sports shows, but occasionally tune in as a reminder of how much better it is working from home for most part
Does the Nark still exist?
The nark used to ring Lawsy frequently too, geez he could wind the old fella up.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Well you picked all the biggies.

I liked Bas but I think he's over it

Funny you listen from Burwood to Shire. I listen from Croydon to Shire HAHAHA
Must admit I forgot about Bas. Not sure what the situation is there. He was with the charity Save our Sons but I think he has now left them. Talkin' Sport did have an affiliation with them too, so not sure if there is any camaraderie between Bas and the team anymore. He can bring up some good points but then his love for the Roosters takes over and he then becomes one of the other idiots.

You've probably heard me too, I ring up quite often but I don't use the pseudonym I have on here. I do make it quite clear I'm a Sharks fan but I am not that idiot Andrew that rings up!

Big Bloke

Juniors
The nark used to ring Lawsy frequently too, geez he could wind the old fella up.
I always thought the Nark was a plant. No one could be that obnoxious consistently surely.

He polarises opinions and he's the type of character that gets people's backs up. So he's good for ratings. That's why I reckon it's all staged with him.

I always thought the Nark was a plant. No one could be that obnoxious consistently surely.

He polarises opinions and he's the type of character that gets people's backs up. So he's good for ratings. That's why I reckon it's all staged with him.
I dont listen to the BSB anymore, havent for ages. Daley and Clarke are hopeless, throw in Buzz and its a no go zone for moi.
If The Narc is still on there, he was 100% on the payroll, someone let it slip once on the show years ago.
He was Norman when he rang Lawsy.

Big Bloke

Juniors
I dont listen to the BSB anymore, havent for ages. Daley and Clarke are hopeless, throw in Buzz and its a no go zone for moi.
If The Narc is still on there, he was 100% on the payroll, someone let it slip once on the show years ago.
He was Norman when he rang Lawsy.
Absolutely, no surprise there to me.

Latest posts