What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blockers hot tip.

innsaneink

Referee
A caller rang into 2gb and was asking about Lee Hookey.....they talked bout him for a bit then Blocker said,
"...and Owen craigie wont be there either next year. The hot tip is he'll be at WestsTigers."

I just hope hes being his usual stupid self and hes not on the money.

BJ

Juniors
did he mean hookey or craigie would be at the tigers..
either of them coming to the club i wouldn't be too happy about..

innsaneink

Referee
I just hope hes trying to get WestsTigers back but all hes doing is worrying us fans...GOD NO!!!!
DEAR GOD,NO!!!!!
[-o< [-o< [-o<

tiger_nick

Bench
I thought Block was kidding when he said it. I can't see Sheens bringing him too the club. Seriously I think Blocker has as many contacts at the club as George Bush does.

tiger_nick

Bench
BJ said:
did he mean hookey or craigie would be at the tigers..
either of them coming to the club i wouldn't be too happy about..

I'd like Hookey on the wing, remember he scored a lot of tries for Saints. With quality players round him he performs well. Has a lot of natural ability.

innsaneink

Referee
Well that fat manly prick should keep his big gob shut.....hes just a f**kin jerk, spreding crap like that on national radio, typical though.

Suzie

Juniors
Where's the faith in Sheens, guys? Why did he sign Whatawhatever? COS HE'S A PROFESSIONAL TRAINER. :lol: No Craigie in ttigers colours while Sheens is there ;-)

Suzie

Juniors
:clap: :lol: :lol: Maybe - could also be used as an example of how NOT to be a good footy player :lol:

Latest posts