What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
Without banter the forum would die.
The world is built on banter. Everyone loves banter.
You can’t be all passive agressive nasty and when someone objects, sell it as banter.

Hence the push back by a bunch of people, merkin.

hindy111

Post Whore
Is anyone else going to be at the Nimbin roots festival?
They will be marching for equality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
This may be an unpopular decision with some. So be it.
Let me firstly say that I'm a Repubiclan at heart.
Yet, I'm really enjoying the current Royal visit.
It doesn't change my mind but I respect history, and I find royal history absolutely fascinating.
Agree. It’s a part of our history. They might have been shitbags 100s of years ago, but these days they aren’t a concern. I have enormous respect for the former Queen. An amazing lady.

Could we do without them? Yes. But honestly I don’t really have that much of a problem with us remaining part of the Commonwealth.

Gronk

Staff member
This may be an unpopular decision with some. So be it.
Let me firstly say that I'm a Repubiclan at heart.
Yet, I'm really enjoying the current Royal visit.
It doesn't change my mind but I respect history, and I find royal history absolutely fascinating.
I’m a republican too, but also I think the reason why we exist is because of Rupert Murdoch and his scandalous reporting of the royals. He hacked their phones, stalked their family members and forced people like me to look for alternatives for our country to escape the basket case family.

Ironically, his organisation now promotes monachism in Australia and deems Republicans as leftists. It’s ironic because HE is responsible of doing more damage than anyone in history, in particular the republican movement.

Why conservatives turn a blind eye to this astonishes me.

I was actually wondering what life woukd have been like if the Queen and her family were portrayed publicly and left alone privately.

Latest posts