What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blokes shaving

I have tried waxing, and i gave up half way cause it hurts too much.. So then i used a deplitory cream.. Much better than shaving, lasts longer, dosnt hurt (unless u get chemical burns) and is smoother.

My legs you could mistake for being monkey legs before i got rid of the hair.. Its much better now. Makes me feel more confident in myself. It has truely changed my life.. Plus it adds to muscle definition.

lolesi

First Grade
I wax my legs simply cause i have to get it strapped on the w/e fo football, and its alot easier to do it with hairless skin.

Merman

Juniors
well i don't have a shrap of hair on my back so yay

my underarms are quite unhairy too.. which is good

MysteryGirl

First Grade
As men grow older, the hair migrates from their head to their nose and their ears....what's that all about? :lol:

Jimbo

Immortal
Hairless skin is a big plus if you're trying to get out of a triathlon wetsuit in a hurry

MysteryGirl

First Grade
That's always a concern of mine....
It's number one on my checklist for potential boyfriends.

Question1: Exactly how fast can you get out of a triathlon wet suit?

Maybe I should move that down the list a bit. They always look at me a bit weird.