What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bloody EB!! (RL2 related)

EB at Melbourne Central already put up dummy boxes for Rugby League 2 on their Coming Soon racks, so I thought, whoa that's rather early, sweet then, should be in a couple of months! Went to the counter, the guy says, "Nah, not until December or thereabouts".

SIX MONTHS ISN'T BLOODY SOON!!! :evil: :evil:

Phillips

Referee
6 months untill december
shocked.gif

Kiwi

First Grade
When I went into EB in Mackay, they said September and were taking pre-orders.

\Good to see EB is still being as consistant as ever

Radman

Juniors
September is just there to give us a rough time when the game is going to be released because anything can happen to delay the game, look what happenned two years ago when the game ended up coming out for christmas. so I wouldn't get your hopes up just in case there is a delay. But one thing I noticed in the RL2 forums was that they were in the final stages of development so with three or four months to go we might just get a September release if we are lucky.

Broncodroid

Juniors
EB aren't stupid, inconsistent, but not stupid....

They take your $10-$20 deposit and spend the money without merchandise leaving the store. They are getting money for 'holding' onto a copy of a game for you.

I won't hold my breath for the release date.

Madden 2006 will be out before that any way :)

Jae

Juniors
Slightly off topic, did anyone elses EB have huge 50% off sales? We had one here at Marion and there were so many games, current games too not 5 year old pre owned things. It was full of nerds but I still got Pro Evo Soccer :D

EB are the dodgiest little scammers around. I feel dirty when I buy stuff from there. Anyone remember the Zelda: The Wind Waker scam? That was just wrong.

When The Wind Waker came out, it came packaged with a bonus disk with Ocarina of Time and a couple of other goodies on it. However on the day of its release, if you went into EB you would have seen SECOND HAND copies of Wind Waker for $100 (the same price as a brand new copy everywhere else), with the bonus disk also being sold second hand for $50! Only Mr Changabout from The Magic Faraway tree would have been a big enough bastard to do that! :evil:

Damn straight I think you'd rather a chocolate turning to a stone in your stomach(sh*tting it would be a real c--t!) then get routed like that!