What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bloody Ref won the game for the highlanders!!

Robster

Bench
Who the hell is this guy, blowing a whistle like a stubborn bull, cause his calls were bullcrap, guys like him just kill the game, lets hope he's in 2nd grade next week, bloody awful.

go_the_doggies

Juniors
Yea its like his first proper big game refing give him a break lol it wasnt just his fault auckland lost, they couldnt do anything right

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Auckland lost because they only seem to ba able to play well for 30 minutes per game, just like last week.

ozbash

Referee
Who the hell is this guy, blowing a whistle like a stubborn bull, cause his calls were bullcrap, guys like him just kill the game, lets hope he's in 2nd grade next week, bloody awful.

fantastic ref, gunna be another paddy o.

aucks need a half back and a first 5 and handbag howlett has to let the locks grow again :shock:

go_the_doggies

Juniors
Aww Paddy's awesome <3

I remember seeing him all the time when i was younger as i used to play hockey, and he was always there, one of his kids played hockey i think...

He's much cool :)