What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R20 Sat - Melbourne 24-8 Sydney @ AAMI

Round 20: Melbourne v Sydney

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wizardman

First Grade
Extremely impressed with that. Feeling confident going into the back end of the season
Melb have a lot of haters out there but Im not one of them. I have nothing but respect for the way the front office and coaching staff go about their business over there. Bellamy has always been the most important person there. Be interesting to see how successful the transition will be to a new coach when Bellamy eventually retires. The greatest coach of all time in my mind. Some have won more titles....but Bellamy is the best.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Melb have a lot of haters out there but Im not one of them. I have nothing but respect for the way the front office and coaching staff go about their business over there. Bellamy has always been the most important person there. Be interesting to see how successful the transition will be to a new coach when Bellamy eventually retires. The greatest coach of all time in my mind. Some have won more titles....but Bellamy is the best.
You're sweet with cheating? That's quite the take

This Year?

Immortal
The Roosters are a completely different beast without #JWH306. Lots of errors and kept shooting themselves in the foot and looked like they couldn't get into their rhythm.
Storm showed the blueprint on how to beat the Roosters. They were in their faces for the entire game.