What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bloody Smith

Dr@gons Man

Juniors
Craig is a great player. But how can you get suspended 4 times in one season and only play half the games all year? Thats playing a bit dirty. SO i hope his charges are dropped because his striking offence was 100% accidental.

Ps I know Keiran Kerrs Brother!!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Do you really think that this Smith's fault? He has become a target for the tabloid press and unfortunately the judiciary reads the Telegraph and probably thinks Ray Chesterton is a top bloke.
I hope to be proven wrong but if Smith is suspended, it will prove that the gutter trash media control the juduciary.

I looked around the online media articles today, hoping to read about a famous Dragons victory, however all I read about was how Wayne Bennett saw Craig Smith do it why cant the officials see it.
Then every article started treating him like he was guilty & bringing up his judicial record to make him look bad. I looked at around 20 sites & only truely dragon sites gave accurate reporting on the match.
We are the most supported club in NSW, yet we have no media representation.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
GTD:
I assume you've read this:
http://www.showroom.com.au/dragons/

I'm as one-eyed as they get but for the first time I feel that this match report is more accurate than anything else I've read so far.
I'm not suggesting that this a grousereport, I'm just saying that it's closer to the mark.
Apretty sad statement on the media in general.
emwink.gif