What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluebag Revenge

Bluebag

Juniors
A whisper is that The Bluebags are about to get the revenge against the dragons after Poppa Clay and John Raper with an out of favour Dragon looking at resurrecting his career at the club where his best mate played part of his junior career.

koslecki

Juniors
if i think the person you your talking about is the one. he's a nut case and not worth it! but then again, he'd fit right in at newtown, next to all the other nutcases, purply faced drunks and old baaaaaaaggs

Ha Ho

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
oh lovely,,,,i dont look like that! but i must admit that i have 12 kb's at henson on a sat'dy arvo and another 2 at the hph on the way home and by that stage a lot of people look like they have purple faces! fuggemmmmm

Henson

Juniors
me and the raffle ticket seller,its pillow smugglers day at henson!too many fine steak sambos..

Latest posts