What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluey gorrrnnn ????

Micistm

Bench
I kind of agree, and taking emotions out (which is hard of course), I feel we have no choice but to let the Management do their thing now. I have to admit I have zero Faith in those running the NZRL, and IMO many of those old League heads just need to go to start again afresh. But that's not gonna happen. Like Politicians, those guys will shuffle their positions and hang on by their fingernails before going.

But my main passion in sports is a Kiwi test. I have no option but to hope they are making progress, and hope like hell they prove me wrong. I will be absolutely delighted if they do.

SpartanSlayer

Juniors
mean said:
If that was the case, he would still be here doing it for love with pride.:crazy:

I bet he would be still here if thNZRL hadnt f***ed him around, the right hand telling him one thing and lowies hand up chalmers a** telling him something different. i know i wouldnt hang around a crowd that i couldnt trust.

in the end i think bluey has done the right thing and left the other wan**rs to lie in the bed they have made.

anyone hear the interview between chalmers, lowie and telfer on radio sport yesterday? they were contradicting each other and tripping up on their own words. good luck to the next coach trying to deal with those amaturs

Micistm

Bench
I loved the hand on heart 'I always supported Bluey...always' stuff Lowie was saying. I specifically remember him calling for Blueys head last year during the Fien saga. And I'm surprised that hasn't been played, as some of the comments at the time on Bluey were way over the top.
I also enjoyed calling 'Frank Endacott up for a pow wow' stuff. Anyone who's read Franks book will know what he thinks of Lowie (and his buddy Boyle). That's when my respect for Lowie plummeted, being an Endacott man myself.
Was also wondering today what Matthew Ridge thinks of Lowie now, after all that stuff Lowie said about him (and his salary) prior to snagging the Warriors?

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Have found the full quote from Lowe on that Fien saga thing, and he said "If Bluey played a player knowing that he wasn't eligable, then his head should roll", and the reasoning was that he was a co-selector and knew what was going on.

Also interesting is the panel that will be selecting the New Coach

Lowe, Howie Tamati, and Endacott

RLIF

Juniors
This is again what Bluey said two weeks ago:

It was really the question that I was asked (are you going to coach in the Super League this year) – would I, not will I?” McLennan said.

“Of Course I would like to and I know I have the right ability to do so but will I right now? No. All Kiwi fans must be assured that my sole job and commitment is to the Kiwis and to the up-coming World Cup in Australia in 2008

“We are totally focused on our dream and that is to win the Tri Nations and the World Cup. It’s my total focus – don’t ever forget that – the rest is just a distraction from t he job ahead.”

And now he has come out and said NZRL pushed him out?? Piss off Bluey....yes you had two good wins in your 13 matches...but then you have been beaten 5 times in arow by Australia! 5 Times!! He was out coached by Ricky Stuart....

What about the time he washed his hands from the Nathen Fien incident??

The simple fact of the matter is he has turned his back on NZ after the NZRL gave him a shot - good luck to him in the UK, i hope he does well....

Lets just forget about him and start looking towards the future with a new Coach - I'm picking Phill Prescott...

Micistm

Bench
I find the Lowe/Endacott selection thing damned interesting, and would love to type some quotes out of the Endacott book on here which sums up exactly how he feels about Lowe. But there's first the copyright thing and secondly the fact I couldn't be arsed doing it so just strongly suggest any person interested to seek the book out.
I'd love Radio Sport to replay the Low interview from the Fein saga too- Lowe was adament that Bluey must go. He was on more than once, and this was the interview post Sel resigning.

Quite frankly I don't know what to think anymore. It's so frustrating that we see the same ameteur ****s at the top, and IMO if they really do love the game, they would do the right thing and just have a total clean out of jobs for the boys, and get some decent managers in. Not gonna happen though, so we'll just have to wait and see. I'll try and ignore it and just enjoy the on field stuff, 'cos all this NZRL B.S is doing my head in! ;-)

Latest posts