What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bmoz is gone

The Nick

Bench
BULLSHIT it's for family and financial reasons. It's prob an agreement Doust and Morris had with eachother to say that.

Yeah there's no way he was lured by a larger financial offer and one last opportunity to play regular first grade footy with his twin brother. Definitely bullshit :roll:

gonz

Juniors
Absolutely gutted. One of my favourite players. How far we have fallen.

One a side note, how on earth can the Bulldogs fit Morris in under the cap??? NRL HAS BECOME A JOKE....level playing field...I think not.

P.S Thanks for the memories Brett.

Greenberg

Hills Dragon

Juniors
I have no doubt the Bulldogs have room under the salary cap to sign Morris whilst we can't afford him. After all, it's not like they've been doing very well lately, not like they have the two State of Origin halves in their team, and not like they've ever cheated the cap before. Oh hold on.........

possm

Coach
How do I explain to my 7 year old boy that his favourite player is not playing for the Dragons next year. He love BMoz ................

OUST DOUST!!! How can he not be held accountable?

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
Where are all those dribblers who said this rumour was not true? All this rubbish about the telecrap ahey?
Unfortunately at the moment when it comes to our club, if you hear a rumour, believe it. At least we won't be disappointed if it comes true.

saints4me

Juniors
Yeah gutted. I don't blame Brett one bit but what Doust doesn't realise the bragging rights they'll have over us for years. His mismanagement has led to us losing two of our favourite players go. The Dogs (God of all teams) now have two of our sons & I can just see it now. The Morris brothers will combine to score a spectacular try against us at Kogarah or Wollongong. It will happen & I'll be just as gutted then as I am today. The silence is deafening from our so-called leaders at the moment. A statement please Mr Doust? Something? Anything? A reason? Are we signing anyone of note to replace him? How the f**k do you - yes YOU Mr Doust justify this?? That's right you don't have to when you've got a job for life. Answerable to no one.
By the way I got my membership renewal letter in the mail today. Not a good idea to send it to me today Mr Doust. "March with us in 2015" it says. God help the poor person from the club who gets to ring me asking me to renew my 2015 membership. Pity that poor bastard!
We can only swallow the bullshit for so long before we start wondering why we bother. God I'm gutted!

Last edited:

RedV65

Juniors
You guys should be focused on how much your club is imploding as a result of stupid recruitment decisions

Focus on us later

At least we have never cheated the cap. How can you afford him at $600,000. Or I forgot Todd F****N Greenberg is second in charge of the NRL. You have no limit to 3rd party agreements just like other clubs. backline had upgraded contracts. If you think your backline is on poor money you are a dreamer. You cheated the cap once so what's stopping you doing it again. I like your promo born and bred club. What a joke. You must have only two juniors in your club. Good luck for getting away with. At least you cheat to win where we pay money for rubbish.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Disgusting effort by management! All the best Brett.
May you have everlasting hemorrhoids Doust n' co.

The Nick

Bench
How do I explain to my 7 year old boy that his favourite player is not playing for the Dragons next year. He love BMoz ................

OUST DOUST!!! How can he not be held accountable?

WTF all this time I thought you were a 7 year old boy?

W.Smith

Juniors
Damn that sucks, all along i was hoping Slothfield was stirring shite but then i thought what is there to gain for him doing that

as Goldberg would say, "who's NEXT"

sad to see him go as i was really hoping to see him as a Dragons Captain

The Mighty Atom

Juniors
We are, officially, the joke of the league. Frank Facer would be turning in his grave. We have room in our club for nuffies like Harrison, Green, Marshall, Creagh, Hunt etc etc etc and we meekly let Moz go.

Wooden Spooners next year, I fear.

Walpole

Juniors
Doust is an absolute joke. If he was mismanaging another business to this extent he'd be out on his arse.

But the question is, what are we (the fans) going to do about it?

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Disgraceful treatment of a club legend and star player.
Doust has really made a mess of this club at present and surely has to pack his bags soon.Bmoz only wants to play with his bro even if it is with a scum of a club like the dogs.If thats where he wants to go then see you later and dont let the door hit you on the way out! As for the salary cap, pffft.Once a cheat,always a cheat!

Fingerbang

Bench
Bmoz won't get 4 years on the field with his brother. Jmoz knees won't last 4 years. Do you really think you will see them both playing first grade at 32 years of age in 2018?

I am glad it is the Bulldogs paying an ageing centre wing combo $4mil + for the next 4 years. Brett just setting his future up and good luck to him. And thanks for the last 10 or so years.

Eto is the future!