What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Board Election Rules

Big Mick

Referee
Do you agree with members being gagged?

My feelings on the matter are in the first page. Of course I feel it is ridiculous.

All I'm saying is considering he is no longer with the club or a club official, then he has no place to be speaking on behalf of the club or representing the club. Due to Ritchie's poor research, it makes out as though RW is speaking as a representative of the club. He has every right to be contacted for comment as he has a unique insight, but he shouldn't be made out to be a current member of the Panthers organisation.

Now I know Ritchie got that part wrong, despite him suggesting to me that "You know nothing at all, pal" through other avenues. Clearly he needs to be doing his research and getting his facts right before responding in such a manner.

Last edited:

age.s

First Grade
Disgraceful rule that obviously benefits the incumbents and is enough to make me vote in of itself to make me vote against the current board.

This actually. Any board that can pass a ruling like this for any reason isn't one that will have my support. Absolute disgrace.

Big Mick

Referee
Easy thing to do here is for those who aren't running to promote them and ensure that they get elected.

darkbloom

Juniors
My feelings on the matter are in the first page. Of course I feel it is ridiculous.

All I'm saying is considering he is no longer with the club or a club official, then he has no place to be speaking on behalf of the club or representing the club. Due to Ritchie's poor research, it makes out as though RW is speaking as a representative of the club. He has every right to be contacted for comment as he has a unique insight, but he shouldn't be made out to be a current member of the Panthers organisation.

Now I know Ritchie got that part wrong, despite him suggesting to me that "You know nothing at all, pal" through other avenues. Clearly he needs to be doing his research and getting his facts right before responding in such a manner.

Can't see in this why you'd say "typical weaver". It seems weaver did not do anything wrong. More like typically DT.

Or typical DF

Spitty

Juniors
Ok, lets cut to the chase. Who are the 2 members we should leave off to ensure that Nads and Nige get on. A consensus would have more potency than an ad-hoc approach.

This.

We can all sit here and whinge about it,

Or we can do our level best to make a difference.

LeagueLegend

Juniors
That's what I'm proposing...... given there are others who are far more active in regard to this movement, what is the recommendation as to who should be left out of our votes?

franklin2323

Immortal
Ok, lets cut to the chase. Who are the 2 members we should leave off to ensure that Nads and Nige get on. A consensus would have more potency than an ad-hoc approach.

Well I don't feel comfortable telling people who to vote for. However I am going to leave off Feltis & his deputy. I urge others to do the same. Cut it off at the top & then we can build something from there

darkbloom

Juniors
Well I don't feel comfortable telling people who to vote for. However I am going to leave off Feltis & his deputy. I urge others to do the same. Cut it off at the top & then we can build something from there

Agree. Unless Nad n Nige are targeting someone else specific.

roofromoz

First Grade
After all of the sh*t that's been going on, I am for the first time compelled to vote and will make the trip up The Northern Road to do so one night after work.

Hopefully I'm one of many in this situation.

Fibroman

First Grade
I think we should use the forum to ensure that we all know where to go and when to vote. It would also be a good medium to arrange a gathering where we can discuss the platforms of the new candidates and a strategy to decide on which 2 current members should or should not be voted for.

With wireless technology the way it is, we could almost do a teleconference from somewhere.

I think we need to have a meeting so we can discuss a way to mass promote when we get close to voting day.

Latest posts