What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spagnolo standing for re-election

the phantom menace

First Grade
Ol Knee GIF

Rocket man

Juniors
I received an email from the club stating a candidate for the coming election has requested a list of all members who are eligible to vote for directors.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Surely there is a privacy issue here. So hes allowed to read it, not share it then return it. Any copies are to be destroyed. Yeah. Sure.
Sounds like Max missed this loophole as did his sidekick Jimmy Sparkles.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Good to know theres nothing our club could have forseen. I seem to recall promises made as to how certain former board members wouldnt be allowed to stand for the board in future. Changes to the constitution were voted in to fix said issues once and for all. Obviously this was challenged successfully. Another unforseen eventuality? Maybe said ex board member is smarter than the average bear.

the phantom menace

First Grade
It's just to gain the addresses, emails and mobile numbers, you'd expect? No good to the candidate once they've gained (or failed to gain) election.

So I guess we should all count on some $pam messaging from one election candidate between now and the AGM. (Mind you, if they text me some nudes then it might sway my vote...)

the phantom menace

First Grade
He better not f**king robotext me 😡

Is there any way of knowing who is aligned with Spags and who isn't among this list of nominees... I'm assuming that nominee Steve Christou is one of Roy Spagnolo's team, this time?

the phantom menace

First Grade
Looks like there is only two positions up for grabs in this election.

And the two current Board members standing for re-election are:
Greg Monaghan (President since 2020)
Sue Coleman (Director since 2020)