What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Board Elections 2019

"
To all our Sharks Fans

As you all know the Sharks ,has had countless propblems,and I should know ,i was once on the board
Most people get on the board to be noticed,or be in the dressing room afterwards,but we dont hear the real problems at the sharks
The Sharks club is still in trouble, I would gladly debate that with any board member, past or present.

Latest news legend Mark Mcgaw has quit the board
Making him the 5 th one in the last 12 months
What about CEO,s ,what about managers,
What about the running of the football club
The place needs people who tell the truth, instead of twisting the goings on there
Very sad,Egos hey?"

"Hey Glen fully agree,that when elected you should and agree to fix issues with the club

But after talking to the members who resigned
They said other people on board ,stopped this from happening
Why do u think Barry Russell resigned
Why do u think others left
Also hard to fix ,what previous boards did and decided
My view if our wives wanted to go to the club ,we would follow,and than the club would be busier
Guess what when shopping centre is built ,less people can go to club,parking ect
Bluestone has not helped ,but hindered
Thank u"

ok....

Eion

First Grade
"
To all our Sharks Fans

As you all know the Sharks ,has had countless propblems,and I should know ,i was once on the board
Most people get on the board to be noticed,or be in the dressing room afterwards,but we dont hear the real problems at the sharks
The Sharks club is still in trouble, I would gladly debate that with any board member, past or present.

Latest news legend Mark Mcgaw has quit the board
Making him the 5 th one in the last 12 months
What about CEO,s ,what about managers,
What about the running of the football club
The place needs people who tell the truth, instead of twisting the goings on there
Very sad,Egos hey?"

"Hey Glen fully agree,that when elected you should and agree to fix issues with the club

But after talking to the members who resigned
They said other people on board ,stopped this from happening
Why do u think Barry Russell resigned
Why do u think others left
Also hard to fix ,what previous boards did and decided
My view if our wives wanted to go to the club ,we would follow,and than the club would be busier
Guess what when shopping centre is built ,less people can go to club,parking ect
Bluestone has not helped ,but hindered
Thank u"

ok....
Wtf is that gobbledegook?

What a shit fight.

Sparkles only got on because they stuffed up one of the other candidates membership- which was subsequently fixed so there were two appointments for one vacancy. No one who knew anything wanted him anywhere near the boardroom.

Barry did indeed leave for a reason. A mess.

coolumsharkie

Referee
What a shit fight.

Sparkles only got on because they stuffed up one of the other candidates membership- which was subsequently fixed so there were two appointments for one vacancy. No one who knew anything wanted him anywhere near the boardroom.

Barry did indeed leave for a reason. A mess.

Self reportn barry
bravely ran away