What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Booby Prize?????

antonius

Coach
Now here’s a prize you’ll all be scrambling to win. The Daily Tele is running a comp in which first prize is a sideline seat at the Grand Final with ….wait for it….. Potato Head!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Can you imagine sitting next to Gould for 90 odd minutes especially if the Goosters are in it and listening to him wax lyrical about them for all that time? :cry: :cry: :cry: I think if I won it I’d swap it for something a little more pleasant like an all expenses paid trip to the dentist. :-& :-& :-&

Raider_69

Post Whore
Tamazoid said:
If I won it, I'd just abuse the Goose all game.

here here
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
a channce to bag Fool Gould for 90 minutes, ill be i that

SP

Bench
If penrith make the final and the roosters dont, id be there saying "gee this Penrith team went so well this yr, proving many dickhead critics wrong, hey phil"

Special K

Coach
if the Panthers made the gf you'd have to sit there for 80 minutes having him tell you that he won the last grand final for penrith over and over and over again.

oh and how Langy brought a winning culture to the club :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
antonius said:
Now here’s a prize you’ll all be scrambling to win. The Daily Tele is running a comp in which first prize is a sideline seat at the Grand Final with ….wait for it….. Potato Head!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Can you imagine sitting next to Gould for 90 odd minutes especially if the Goosters are in it and listening to him wax lyrical about them for all that time? :cry: :cry: :cry: I think if I won it I’d swap it for something a little more pleasant like an all expenses paid trip to the dentist. :-& :-& :-&

Oh God....sitting next to bee sting head??.....i'd feel like bashing his microphone over his head just re arrange his melon....he definately now's all about the ugly stick!! :lol:

Latest posts