What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boom boy Burt about to blossom

BAY72

Juniors
You Guys still live closer to the P.M than we do :lol:

Good luck with STATE OF ORIGIN, cause you know nobody gets in, unless some body dies or somthing! Gould has his pet favorites, and that will never change.

Question:
How can canberra be on the top of the ladder for 7 weeks and not have at least one player picked, I mean, jokes aside thats just rubbish!
Burt may be in with a chance, but same rules apply.

anyway good luck this week end, am realy looking forward to it, should be one hell of a game. hope to see a big turn out.

Parraren

Bench
I know it's a terrible thing to suggest, but does anyone else think that Downer comes across as a bit of a kiddy fiddler? :-s

Wasn't this a Luke Burt thread? :lol:

di luvs parra

Juniors
Well i don't know about that but there's something wrong with him.....maybe just his irritating voice and dorky look... 8-[

Oh yeah and Go Burty you champ !

BAY72

Juniors
Davico should FINALLY play reps this season.
I'd like to think so. He's in a long list of deserving players, not just from Canberra, who will probably never get a shot, and as I said before thats just rubbish.

hh

Juniors
Eelementary said:
Name one better?

OK, how about Lockyer?

I don't think Shif is THAT DAMN GOOD in defence.

My point was, anyway, that fullbacks are very rarely brilliant at making one on one tackles nowadays. Their job is to field kicks and attack mainly. If a big winger like Grothe or Rooney were to make a break and go one on one with a FB, the winger would most likely come out on top.

Ive said that for god knows how long defending Hodgo!!!!!
If a fullback is left to make a one on one then its because someone else hasn't done thier job properly.

The Godfather

Juniors
hh said:
I"ve said that for god knows how long defending Hodgo!!!!!
If a fullback is left to make a one on one then its because someone else hasn't done thier job properly.

People have done more defending of Hodgo than Hodgo has done defending.

Speaking of Hodgo, does anyone here wish that Hodgo had been kept (assume that we had to pay him the $$$ was asking )

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Burty is my favourite Eel but I still have a great respect for Clinton, my favourite non Eels player. I want them both in the Blue and Gold.

woodgers

Bench
quote="BAY25"]
WE ARE GREEN,
WE ARE WHITE,
WE'RE AS MUCH USE AS WET DYNAMITE!
WE ARE THE BOYS FROM THE A.C.T!
WE HAVE TO SIT DOWN WHEN WE PEE

quote]

Possibly the worst insult in the history of the world. Sit down when we Pee? 8 year olds are getting bolder these days!

parra pete

Referee
Brett Hodgson is a turnstile. Has been ever since Tallis rag-dolled him in the State of Origin. Once was good, too small for the custodian position and injury prone.

Burty is a champ! It feels like he's been around for ages, but he's only still so young.
Very harsh bagging Burty in the game V the Dogs when everyone played totally like shit.
He was in awesome form before he broke his collarbone last yr.
I'd love to see Burty make Origin!

The Godfather said:
hh said:
I"ve said that for god knows how long defending Hodgo!!!!!

People have done more defending of Hodgo than Hodgo has done defending.

Speaking of Hodgo, does anyone here wish that Hodgo had been kept (assume that we had to pay him the $$$ was asking )

No

Hurriflatch

Referee
The Godfather said:

No not for the $$$ he wanted. I would have liked to have kept him but from reports he wanted $300,000 even his 2001 form wasn't worth that

Latest posts