What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boots n all

jamesgould

Juniors
If this show is done with then so be it. But it was my favourite show, what are people's highlights of its run?

I reckon you can't go past:
* Reg Reagan's appearance, especially the vintage footage of Lui Bon.
* The Adelaide Rams Greatest Moment competition - prize: a Rams watch.

But there were some other classics I have forgotten, no doubt.

OVP

Coach
What about the moron who supported the Bye ? Classic bodge that one :)

Say what u like about Gould, he has a good sense of humour and was great with Voss.

jamesgould

Juniors
Haha, good call, I loved how he had the videos of all their games. :lol:

Gould was a laugh alright, it's a shame we'll only get his serious side on the commentaries now.

OVP

Coach
jamesgould said:
Haha, good call, I loved how he had the videos of all their games. :lol:

Gould was a laugh alright, it's a shame we'll only get his serious side on the commentaries now.

Actually im not too sure about that these days. Gould and Voss are very popular together ... Voss calls him an idiot, but then Gould comes back with an insightful comment or two. I think Gould has been told to take a lighthearted line by Nein these days, much like his Boots n All alter ego. Look at him last week, the guy was smiling his arse off and seemed to be enjoying himself during the actual telecast of the Tiges vs Cowpats. But still ... hes a Rooster and people will naturally hate him lol.