What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Booty Bar

Alba

Coach
ive been there in the day time to eat and FFS there are some hot businessman that go there !!

Alba

Coach
yeah it seems like itd be an alright place to meet people that arent drop kicks

The Door B*tch on Saturday nights is a pr*ck though, once you get through the politics of the place it is great. Went there last Australia Day, one of the best nights ever.

Alba

Coach
2 favourite nightspots in sydney for me are now officially BOOTY BAR and THE EASTERN :)

warren

Juniors
Alba said:
2 favourite nightspots in sydney for me are now officially BOOTY BAR and THE EASTERN :)

oh i love the eastern. was there last wednesday, saw mark gasnier, mark riddel, and reni matua there aswell.
also cargo is crap, was there on sat, its filled with old people.

Alba

Coach
warren said:
oh i love the eastern. was there last wednesday, saw mark gasnier, mark riddel, and reni matua there aswell.
also cargo is crap, was there on sat, its filled with old people.

yeah its mad cause u can sit in a booth and have a chat with background music or u can go upstairs n boogie .. its great .. but its fkn expensive there .. but i dont mind if its an alright place to be .. thats where we went last year after the last round with all the souths boys

Mal Meninga

Bench
One of my uni mates is working at booty bar he tells me its goin off i may have to check it out sometime! I'm pretty sure he plays house, did you like his set?!

Alba

Coach
i hate house music it makes me sick in my belly i was upstairs with the hip hop i think they were playin house or dance or some sh*t in the middle room ..

Kris_man

Bench
Alba said:
yeah its mad cause u can sit in a booth and have a chat with background music or u can go upstairs n boogie .. its great .. but its fkn expensive there .. but i dont mind if its an alright place to be .. thats where we went last year after the last round with all the souths boys
Booth, wtf?? I was there on Wednesday night, place to be imo for easties, although a lot of people are disqualified at the door because of their girl-for-guy policy. Must be the only place in Sydney that has a cover charge on Wed nights as well.

Meninga, which uni you go to? I'm at UNSW. And whereabouts on Pitt St is this Booty Bar? Might check it out.

Alba

Coach
anywayz ......

Booty Bar is on the corner of Pitt and Goulburn Sts .. its the Civic Hotel ..

and how much is the cover charge for the Eastern cause i never paid it .??

Kris_man

Bench
Did you go on a Wed night? That's when they have the $10 cover charge; I've been on other nights and walked straight in. Reading back, you said it was your "favourite nightspot", I like it as well, esp. Wed nights - everywhere else around the area is packed full with drunken backpackers.

Alba

Coach
na only been there on a saturday night .. wouldnt even bother going out on a wednesday night as i rarely venture out on weekends

Kris_man

Bench
Alba said:
na only been there on a saturday night .. wouldnt even bother going out on a wednesday night as i rarely venture out on weekends
Classic. That's signature worthy.

Latest posts