What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Booty Bar

Alba

Coach
i didnt mean that wednesday was a weekend i meant i dont EVEN go out on weekends so i wouldnt bother go out on a wednesday night

Mal Meninga

Bench
Kris_man said:
Meninga, which uni you go to? I'm at UNSW. And whereabouts on Pitt St is this Booty Bar? Might check it out.
macquarie champ
go to plan b on friday if u love rnb, my mate did the opening set, than cool hand luke had played some pretty good rnb beats. Not my favourite music when i go out but it was a good night.

warren

Juniors
Kris_man said:
Meninga, which uni you go to? I'm at UNSW. And whereabouts on Pitt St is this Booty Bar? Might check it out.

hey i go to unsw too. what are you doing there?

The Devil

Bench
The only club i've ever been to is Space Nightclub, just above Sharkies on Liverpool St.

Mainly because the only DJ's i know are there and they get me free entry lol

I'll be venturing to Verandah Bar this friday and i heard its an alright place.. anyone been?

warren

Juniors
The Devil said:
I'll be venturing to Verandah Bar this friday and i heard its an alright place.. anyone been?

do not go to verandah bar!
that is a terrible place, its sooo sleazy

Alba

Coach
The Devil said:
The only club i've ever been to is Space Nightclub, just above Sharkies on Liverpool St.

Mainly because the only DJ's i know are there and they get me free entry lol

Mate, Verandah used to be THE place to be .. now its just another version of Rogues on Oxford St .. if u get my drift ..

Kris_man

Bench
Nah, with Verandah it depends on what night you go. On Friday nights, it's largely an Asian demographic who go there. On Saturday nights, it's as Alba said. Personally, I think it's a pretty good club.

Alba

Coach
ew no way ive never heard of kink but tank is so dirty it reminds me of DC's ...

raider_ktj

Juniors
Aimed at anyone from Canberra: Has anyone gone to the new club Mesh (i think thats what its called) If so, is it any good?

Alba

Coach
Mal oh .. ive heard of Arthouse it has a rep that i wouldnt wanna be involved in to be totally honest .. a little like Subbies etc ..

Latest posts