What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boozi - The man, The Myth, The Legend

Raider_69

Post Whore
Boozi - The man, The Myth, The Legend
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Nothing is good or bad, it is thought that makes it so" - Shakesphere, this is a quote that i have lived my life by, i have encounter many situations that have proved this statement correct. Boozi's passing is yet another one of these moments.

I was one of few that knew the great man before his career at League Unlimited, Boozi, other wise known as Red Redman, was a simple man, he enjoyed lifes little pleasures, like a nice side of gravey with his roast beef.

On Augest 12th, 1972 a young man was born into the world, but not any old world, this young man was born into a world not many experience, was this the rich and famous world? No. The powerful political world? No. The world of organised crime? No. No, no this young lad was born into the dangerous world of trucking. That mans name was Red Redman, who was latter known as Boozi.

Here is a early shot of young red on his first birthday:
baby-truck.jpg

As young red grew his father, a great trucker himself saw the young red's potential and as the years flew by Reds love for trucking was growing, as seen by this shot of Red at playschool:
1548F.jpg

Not much is know of Reds schooling life, the big fella seem to disappear off the face of the earth, untill July 2nd 1990, an 18 year old brought an almighty truck, one that struck fear into the very hearts of the major trucking players... who was this young man, it was it red, but with a new persona and name - BOOZI, no on believe this could be the young Red Redman that had promised so much, but i did, i saw it in his eyes, the passion and vigour for the trucking industry, his dad would be soo proud had he not been run over by old rival truck don - Shane "the scots man" Baber in 1979, Boozi never remember much of his father.

He dedicated his life to his truck and his job, if there was something to be delivered you can sure as hell bet he was there to deliver it, i often joked with Boozi that he would marry his truck if he could, to which he replied "ive cheak it out, you can in tasmania, i just need some more cash so i can get there".

Such was his dedication to his work, he was often described as the Micheal Jordan of trucking and was a Truckie of year in 1992, beating out a host of candiadates such as Andy "the stomach" Boyce and the man that killed his father Shane "the scots man" Baber, who had made his debut in the same highway as Boozi.

Boozi had sworn revenge for his fathers death often as we tee'd off for a solid 18 holes of golf, at the time he was tutoring a young man by the name of Tiger Woods. He was quite the golfing pro. Had his passion not been such for trucking he could well have thrown down the gauntlet to "The Shark" Greg Norman.

Here is a photo of Boozi celebrating a corse record/withering in pain over getting cad whacked at Palm Beach.
boozi.jpg

He dominated the trucking world for years, 12 to be exact, going where the deliverys and hot babies took him. It was then his career took a massive plunge, as he trucked on the great western high way, he spoted The scots man. he turned sharply ramming the scots man and forcing him into a telegraph pole, it was then he gather his thoughts grabed his baseball bat and approached the scots man - "THIS IS FOR MY FATHER!"... shockingly the scotsman replied "i am your father...... not! but i know were he is", Boozi stood still in time as he screamed "what the?!". As the scots man tried to talk it was then he noticed his last gasp of air was apon him, he whispered softly to boozi "6 feet under you misrable toad" and then he died. Boozi had won, what was left for him now?!

It was then he turned to Red Bull and Vodka and found the League Unlimited forums, sadly although his time here was limited we all came to love and respect Boozi, even though he catted it, 5 Vodka and Bulls? f**kin panzy!

As i think back to that original quote "Nothing is good or bad, it is thought that makes it so", i remember Boozi, his passing although sad is another chapter is the tail of biggetry (the scots man was rasist btw), deception and treachery, his physical being my be gone but his memory will long be remembered

To boozi i say:
10-4 Big buddy!
10-4

CobraTwill-01.1.jpg

and no i didnt have anything better to do

jed

First Grade
This is so well written that I at first thought you had plaguarised it, but it's so full of your trademark "Raider 69 spelling" that it's surely got to be your own work.

DJ Raida

Bench
Nick, this is your best effort ever

10-4 boozi, youll be missed

it's so full of your trademark "Raider 69 spelling" that it's surely got to be your own work.

LMAO :lol:

Boozi

Juniors
i think it'd be the right time to add my thoughts about this great individual. what can you say about this man? what words can you use to even come close to paying justice to a man of this calibur? a god among men, ten minutes with this man felt like a lifetime in heaven.

the day he bought his first truck, the day he broke the course record, the day he introduced me to the wonderful world sexual intercourse... ... .... with women too. so many proud memories.

when i found out that he'd left this earth i felt like i had lost part of myself - it was like instead of him, it was i who was dead. so i drove. and drove. i drove his truck; his big, red shiny truck that he'd lived his whole life for. it was now my life, my dreams. for boozi was no longer dead. hell no. he'll forever live on in our hearts. he will never be gone.

whenever the wind blows, we will always hear the soft whisper of 'boozi... boozi'

10-4 big man

TooheysNew

Coach
Wow! Raider, your speech was so emotion invoking that it has created an image so vivid in my mind that it's almost like he is here among us.

Of course, he is not.

10-4 Big Buddy
10-4

Raider_69

Post Whore
Dilmah said:
Wow! Raider, your speech was so emotion invoking that it has created an image so vivid in my mind that it's almost like he is here among us.

Of course, he is not.

10-4 Big Buddy
10-4

i felt it too mate
why do the good always die so young