What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Botha smashed SBW, Worst rip off of all time?

bellyache

Bench
WTF? the fight was sanctioned for 12/3min rnds and got shortend to 10, Botha smashed SBW and the ref and judges allowed the fight to be shortend... Sbw was out on his feet, he knows it and so does anyone who watched the fight. This is the worst fight I have ever witnessed and yet again Mundine was involved in it!

WYD

Juniors
WTF? the fight was sanctioned for 12/3min rnds and got shortend to 10, Botha smashed SBW and the ref and judges allowed the fight to be shortend... Sbw was out on his feet, he knows it and so does anyone who watched the fight. This is the worst fight I have ever witnessed and yet again Mundine was involved in it!
When exactly did it get shortened to 10? If it didn't happen mid fight it's hardly the worst rip off of all time.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Apparently Nasser told the announcer not to mention how many rounds the fight was scheduled for..

Then after Round 9 they told him to stop it after the 10th..

Rort..

Botha was coming home like a train & $BW was gawne..

bellyache

Bench
Apparently Nasser told the announcer not to mention how many rounds the fight was scheduled for..

Rort..

Nasser? how f**ked.............:oops::oops:

no name

Coach
$BW will surely be stripped of the title if the fight was cut to 10 rounds after the 9th.

WYD

Juniors

Rort..

That's pretty bad, sounds worse than the Helenius/Chisora robbery.

Rematch needs to be mandated.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
I had $4 on a Round 11 Botha win (paying $120) so I'm definitely a "little" bit pissed off!!!

Will wait for the official word before mouthing off, but it feels like bullshit to me. Good timing with the matchfixing allegations going off again recently as well.....

Classic boxing...... *goes back to watching some rasslin*

no name

Coach
I had $4 on a Round 11 Botha win (paying $120) so I'm definitely a "little" bit pissed off!!!

Will wait for the official word before mouthing off, but it feels like bullshit to me. Good timing with the matchfixing allegations going off again recently as well.....

Classic boxing...... *goes back to watching some rasslin*

I know someone backing a KO in the 12th.
I know betting on boxing is not the smartest thing, but denying the chance for a betting option to happen is pretty f**ked up.