What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom of the Table

FMD - in less than 7 days, we are already bottom of the table.

It is so bloody dispiriting.

Julia Gillard looks like she'll win before we do.

Oh well, there's always next week.

We've got:
Penrith
Brisbane
Wests
Canterbury
NZ
Nth Qld
Cronulla

Seriously...I have this queasy feeling we could be 0-9 after that.

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!

I've come to deal with modern coaches and footballers, and know 99% just don't give two f***s about winning/losing or the fans.

I've started worrying for Rusty. He'll be on bloody suicide watch!

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Nah, Eels will be bottom after Monday night! I'm not worried about tonight. Talanoa was poor under the high ball, in defence AND failed to score an easy try that Merrit would score everytime. Once Merro is back he'll make all the difference. We played well up the middle and tore them up at times. Storm are a top team and I can only see us improving.

DC_fan

Coach
Bottom of the table, but not for long (I hope).

Who ever loses tonight could replace us at the foot of the table.

goosie

Juniors
burgess is the one of the very few players in souths actually playing for his money lol
the rest need to take pay cuts imo.

goosie

Juniors
then purchase a few other players that will actually upgrade your team with out spending a fortune.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
And all is right with the world.. @Stand and be counted, Man of the match spot on, Sandud scored two tries.. and then came the failed shoulder charge straight after lmao

Latest posts