What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boxing

blue bags

First Grade
Carl Froch judged fight . Judged Tyson Lost
Now has rewatched fight with volume off
Rejudged Tyson won
This whole thing has become a circus of clowns
🤩

Split decision
3rd judge gave win to Fury by 1 point
Fury was punched. Knock down. For. A count
And went down 2nd time. But by a grapple. Wrestle. Slip. Why couldn't He stay on his feet ?
Many claims of Fury Lost
But his the Champ. So Must be knocked out
Or TK
For opponent too win
Many claims his finished. Should retire
I agree but that was a very difficult post to read dude.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I thought Nikita was impressive but has some work to do to step up to international level, got sat on his arse in the first round, at the next level he may not have got up

that Biggs is one tough merkin, he was out on his feet for nealy a full round but fought on

I think Nikita will go OK at the next level but he needs to get more experience and work on his defense

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Huge night for Aus/NZ boxing. Opetaia with a statement KO and Joseph Parker absolutely schooling Deontay Wilder proving hard work, discipline and boxing smarts beats one punch power and reputation.

Huge night for Aus/NZ boxing. Opetaia with a statement KO and Joseph Parker absolutely schooling Deontay Wilder proving hard work, discipline and boxing smarts beats one punch power and reputation.
Just a shame for Parker that when he was asked to step up against Joe Joseph, Anthony Joshua, and Dillian White he came up a bit short

Chins get the wins

First Grade
hmmmmm................big wind up and zero defense from Zorro, not exactly a 10 bout grind, he really telegraphed it and Zorro just stood there and let him hit him

3 world title fights from Tszyu in 12 months, how many from Opetaia ?
Tim was handed his belt (Charlo cashed his chips in and took a money fight)
Jai beat a VERY good champion with a broken jaw for 10 rounds.
Opetaia is the better fighter at this point and its not particularly close and I say that as someone who loves what Tim is doing