What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boxing

blue bags

First Grade
Replacement boxer Fundora
It feels like a set Up
Like it was planned. Staged
I have that feeling. Very strange

Nutz

Bench
Replacement boxer Fundora
It feels like a set Up
Like it was planned. Staged
I have that feeling. Very strange
Fundora is so bloody tall and lanky and tbh Baggers, I haven't seen much of him, do you rate him?
Tim is in excellent form and he's ready for the big stage.
I'll support him mainly because he represents us Aussies, so in saying that, I wish he'd stop saying "what's my MFName every time he wins.
Whether you believe it's a disgusting term to use or not, it still shows a level of immaturity.
Anyways, I hope he nails this as bigger pay days awaits if he can take care of Funnydoors.
Unfortunately we are off to a bad start with Liam Wison going down to Mexican Oscar Valdez in his super-featherweight world-title fight.

Nutz

Bench
He should have won that, but it's hard to fight when you can't see too well, sweat and blood stings as well.
He'll be back although the trainer was hesitant to acknowledge.
I thought a rematch was written into this bout's terms.
Probably knows Fundorra will most likely lose next time.

blue bags

First Grade
Going by reports. Tim's fight promoters it was there 1st promotion on that PPV tv Deal
And no way the fight was going to be stopped
$100s of millions was at stake. With promoters. Betting agencies . PPV tv deal's
The original boxer who pulled out of fight 10 days before. Claiming injuries. Has done that before. It happened to Pacman aswell. Involving the same promoters. Pacman lost by them switching fighters . Claims the fight doctor should have stopped fight before end of 4th round. No contest. Rematch later. A lot of claims of dodgy USA boxing corruption again. Tim probably lost half a litre of blood. Got dizzy and weak
Compubox had Tim winning 116. 112

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Going by reports. Tim's fight promoters it was there 1st promotion on that PPV tv Deal
And no way the fight was going to be stopped
$100s of millions was at stake. With promoters. Betting agencies . PPV tv deal's
The original boxer who pulled out of fight 10 days before. Claiming injuries. Has done that before. It happened to Pacman aswell. Involving the same promoters. Pacman lost by them switching fighters . Claims the fight doctor should have stopped fight before end of 4th round. No contest. Rematch later. A lot of claims of dodgy USA boxing corruption again. Tim probably lost half a litre of blood. Got dizzy and weak
Compubox had Tim winning 116. 112
Tim 100% lost the fight if you know how to score one but it was due to the cut

blue bags

First Grade
Of course Tim lost. But won the World's heart's and mind's
The fighter who withdrew last 10 days before fight. HAs the knickname. The Stitch Up
Cause he has done it before
And has even gone to a hospital bed. As a stitch up stunt. With a wrist band . Marked as a visitor. And well known as highly suspicious behaviour
USA hate foreigners holding the belts
And will do everything possible to prevent it
Fundora won on the bad cut. And his long jab
Has made history by his sister has won a world title belt aswell. Both currently world champions
Tim. Sebastian. Won't be back until about November. To recover from injuries

Seriously, who makes the decision to put a card like Nikita Tszyu vs whoever it is as a $60 pay per view. They'll be lucky to have 50 people buy it especially now most people know how to find a free stream.