What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boxing

blue bags

First Grade
Needs to bring the same discipline he did to the Wider fight and avoid Zhang’s big shots. Zhang is 41 and 290+lb, he’ll gas out in the later rounds if Parker stays busy and keeps him moving. But if he tags Parker he’ll hurt him.
Joshua fight's very soon

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
And Joshua KOd Ngannou in the second! Didn’t see that coming, I thought he’d be cautious and box to a decision or late round stoppage.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Don’t think anyone can question Parker’s chin after that, he copped a flush shot from Zhang right on the beak and didn’t look seriously hurt by it. And Zhang is a big, heavy handed dude.
Don’t think Ngannou’s chin is really any more questionable either after the loss- the shot that ko’d him would put anybody’s lights out.

Dark Corner

Juniors
One of Ngannau's fights was very, very respectable. I think he has done very well for himself. Him leaving the UFC definitely paid off as he has made enough money to never work again if he wants to.
I wish Usyk is not fighting Fury as I saw want to see AJ beat Fury.

Dark Corner

Juniors
I wouldn't back the house on either man......will be a great fight......unlike the Jake Paul "contest" coming up on Netflix.
I really hope Tyson smashes jake Paul up badly but wonder if Jake Paul has some contract with paying hos oppanants great money for right result ....HUSH

Wizardman

First Grade
I really hope Tyson smashes jake Paul up badly but wonder if Jake Paul has some contract with paying hos oppanants great money for right result ....HUSH
I don't tend to believe those stories....but I do remember one point in a Jake Paul fight against Tyron Woodley where Woodley had Paul hurt and in a vulnerable position yet inexplicably did not go for the kill. Woodley was a pretty shot fighter by that point though so who knows.

I think its pretty disgraceful by Paul to do the fight......but lets face it.....most of us will watch it. It could well be one of the most watched combat fights in history given that the fight is not a ppv one. Scary thought.