What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boxing

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Nikita is a decent puncher but geez he gets tagged a lot. He wont progress much further if he doesn't improve his defense imo.

blue bags

First Grade
yeah I think so. Fury does look in good shape though.
I'm really undecided on this fight
50 50
Both are really determined to win undisputed world championship. 25 years since Lennox Lewis. . Usyk on points. Or Fury by knock out
Or draw

Frankus

Juniors
I'm really undecided on this fight
50 50
Both are really determined to win undisputed world championship. 25 years since Lennox Lewis. . Usyk on points. Or Fury by knock out
Or draw
Hedging your bets there mate hahaha. Both will likely retire soon or immediately after the fight and rematch.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
A fantastic fight that swung both ways and the correct man's hand got raised in the end.

And Jai mother f**king Opetaia is Australia's best boxer. Put some f**king respect on his name you casuals who ride Timmy's dick.

Frankus

Juniors
A fantastic fight that swung both ways and the correct man's hand got raised in the end.

And Jai mother f**king Opetaia is Australia's best boxer. Put some f**king respect on his name you casuals who ride Timmy's dick.
Jai was very good, Briedis is getting old but still a good fighter. Thought he was coming on strong after the butt. I think he gave Usyk his toughest fight at Cruiser.