What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boycott reebok!!!!!!!!

Wobbygong

First Grade
Bought the Reebok white striped polo, it and the other polos look good, but with the jerseys, yes I'll continue to battle on with my Adidas 2008 heritage jersey.

W.Smith

Juniors
i like the Charity charcoal jersey, no one moaned and whined in the 70's whenevr Saints had ta wear black shorts on match of the days

ill add one top my collection

Firey_Dragon

Coach
I actually didn't hate the jersey as much as I thought I would on the players. If the V had extended all the way across the shoulders, instead of just the chest, I may have considered buying one.

I thought it looked terrible in photos before the game, but the proper fitted jerseys weren't woeful.

Bring back choc

Juniors
i thought the strip actually looked pretty good on the field. I'd be happy to add that jumper to my collection. Good initiative. The dinosaurs need to get with the times and realise we need to always expand our merchandise offering. True fans would be happy to buy anything with a dragons logo (let alone a red v).

God-King Dean

Immortal
I like it now too. May buy. Only thing I don't like now is the white strips on the side. Can never understand why they do that with jerseys, make no sense.

snogard6

Juniors
Hey mate, I don't blame you for disliking the jerseys, but it was not Reebok that suggested to have a black jersey that would be the CEO.
Im not so much against the black jersey for just a 1 off trial match, its the design of all our jerseys. The collar on it is woefull and the reebok emblem isnt incorparated to fit into our jersey at all, its just shoved on there. Ive seen a few designs on this forum of our jersey that i think everyone would agree S**ts all over reeboks design..

RedVDave

First Grade
Im not so much against the black jersey for just a 1 off trial match, its the design of all our jerseys. The collar on it is woefull and the reebok emblem isnt incorparated to fit into our jersey at all, its just shoved on there. Ive seen a few designs on this forum of our jersey that i think everyone would agree S**ts all over reeboks design..

Couldn't agree with you more! However Reebok is not totally at fault as the CEO gives the jerseys the thumbs up before their put onto the market, I do agree though the one's Johnsy showed us were unreal!