What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boycott reebok!!!!!!!!

R2K

Bench
i thought the strip actually looked pretty good on the field. I'd be happy to add that jumper to my collection. Good initiative. The dinosaurs need to get with the times and realise we need to always expand our merchandise offering. True fans would be happy to buy anything with a dragons logo (let alone a red v).

No offence, but not that "true fan" rubbish again! What exactly is a "true fan"?

Mr Red

First Grade
finally saw the supporter jersey in my local rebel sport - and i must say its very dissapointing.
the jersey is basically see through its that thin, and the colour of the "red V" looks faded like a 10 year old jersey. looks more like the "pink V" they wore for breast cancer...
i dont think i will be forking out my $155 this season....

Jersey No 14

Juniors
I was going to - But
Now I've got good tickets for Friday's season kick off
I can no longer help myself.
A 2010 Red V jersey with #10 on the back for the 2010 season
... and Our big # 10 Unit Wayman

Steel Dragon

Bench
anyone else wonder what they are going to do with the anzac day strip?

If the charity shield is anything to go by, it may end up being a blue V on a green jersey. Depends how much LSD Dousty drops in the months leading up to the game.
Could be tie-dyed too!