What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boycott The Footy Show

Tom Ace

Bench
Here you go:
  • Nobody understands me
  • It's not about the money
  • I hate living in a fish bowl
  • I'm looking for a new challenge
  • I didn't get on with my coach (even though I only had to put up with him for a couple more months)
  • Racism is rife in the game
  • I've been loyal to the club
  • I have to think about my future
Now you don't have to watch......

You're forgetting "I've got to think about my family"

Ram Man

Juniors
Contracts mean jack these days.

A contract is only a contract when it suits clubs.

When was the last time a club breached a contract?

They sign a player they expect them to honour the contract.
The only time a club doesnt honour a contract is when a player is sacked for disciplinary reasons, and there is usually a clause in it that states all players need to adhere to the player Code of Conduct.

SBW thought his contract was not worth Jack and is about to go through the courts to see how 'little' his contract was worth!

Brutus

Referee
When was the last time a club breached a contract?

They sign a player they expect them to honour the contract.
The only time a club doesnt honour a contract is when a player is sacked for disciplinary reasons, and there is usually a clause in it that states all players need to adhere to the player Code of Conduct.

SBW thought his contract was not worth Jack and is about to go through the courts to see how 'little' his contract was worth!

Yeah but clubs don't just tell players to f**k off and that's it.

They have to pay up or at least find another place for them to go.

Williams is a cat.

macnaz

Staff member
It wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't their highest rating show of the year, with the exception perhaps of the pre-final.
Yep i'd say it probly will be, but thats because of all the suckers who are going to fall in the trap and watch the crap. Its going to be a farce and im sure i will hear all about it for weeks to come so why bother to help boost the ratings for the Footy Circus Show by tuning in.

macnaz

Staff member
A rich cat!

Everyone needs to get over it! He's won a premiership, Its impossible and meaningless to win a World Cup with NZ and He cant play SOO. So why stick around when he can play a truly international sport that has more exposure and get paid more.
Ooooooh why stick around!!!! 1. Because he has a contract you deadsh*t! Farout what is the matter with people these days.:crazy:. And as far as saying he has acheived everything.....Bradman didnt say oh crap i keep scoring centuries im gunna go play baseball now.. Two things that wanker will never acheive 1. is being called a champion and 2. is completing a full season with out getting friggin injured....Hmmm weak body to go with his weak character i reckon.

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
Here you go:
  • Nobody understands me
  • I hate living in a fish bowl
  • I'm looking for a new challenge
  • I didn't get on with my coach (even though I only had to put up with him for a couple more months)
  • Racism is rife in the game
  • I've been loyal to the club
  • I have to think about my future
Now you don't have to watch......
Any predictions on how many times Mundines name comes up???? He has a fight soon so im sure he will force himself into the arguement for some free publicity as well.

fred_knight

Juniors
it wont be a hard hitting interview with dipstick weedler, it will be a set up like the khoder weedler int on the news the other week, total set up, its pre recorded so edited to the f**k house, probably took em 8 hours to do it cause they are both dead $hits.The Ranga and the Dog - could be a movie title in there somewhere

Eels Dude

Coach
it wont be a hard hitting interview with dipstick weedler, it will be a set up like the khoder weedler int on the news the other week, total set up, its pre recorded so edited to the f**k house, probably took em 8 hours to do it cause they are both dead $hits.The Ranga and the Dog - could be a movie title in there somewhere

It'll be like that highlights package they did of Sonny Bill coaching the kids last week. Nice sweet Sonny, with heartwarming music. Sickening.

Highlander

Juniors
Come on fellas its thursday nite im heading to the local for a beer and a punt who cares about Sonny and Danny FLEAdler. Why sit there and get yourselves fired up over a bunch of dropkicks? the shows been $hit for a few years now.

Latest posts