What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BOYCOTT!

rossy

Juniors
chemicalbrother said:
Renowned League Expert said:
You've written an awful lot, but you didn't give one example of how Simpkins favoured the Roosters.

Perception's a funny thing, because I actually thought Simpkins gave the Cowboys all the lineball decisions. And the penalty count was heavily in favour of Nth Qld.

I thought the Cowboys were the better team, but I don't think Paul Simpkins could be blamed for their losing.

The Roosters, on this form, will be cannon-fodder for Canterbury next week.

1. Ricketson Should got 10 in the bin
2. with 10 seconds to go, Simpkins Gave up but the Cowboys scrum was set and time should of been called off. A chance that Cowboys could of won.
3. Roosters Stripping the ball with Rauhihi in the tackle. That the biggest striped and it was seen by my Blind Grandfather. 2 onto 1 does not make a one on one strip.

1. The bin is only for professional fouls
2. The scrum wasn't packed in time
3. Rauhihi tried to offload

You haven't got much of a clue, have you? Is it the chemicals?

rossy said:
chemicalbrother said:
You've written an awful lot, but you didn't give one example of how Simpkins favoured the Roosters.

Perception's a funny thing, because I actually thought Simpkins gave the Cowboys all the lineball decisions. And the penalty count was heavily in favour of Nth Qld.

I thought the Cowboys were the better team, but I don't think Paul Simpkins could be blamed for their losing.

2. with 10 seconds to go, Simpkins Gave up but the Cowboys scrum was set and time should of been called off. A chance that Cowboys could of won.
3. Roosters Stripping the ball with Rauhihi in the tackle. That the biggest striped and it was seen by my Blind Grandfather. 2 onto 1 does not make a one on one strip.

1. Professional fouls is where you seriously hurt(a la Danny Willams) or tried to commit serious offence on the field of play( Ricketson with hes missed punch turned forearm

2. If all 6 members of any team is packed ready to make a scrum, The Ref should stop time. and then wait for the opposition Team to pack. and then time is started and then ball put into scrum

3. You could clearly see that Rauhihi had the ball ready to offload but also you can hear the ref say "Held" then the ball was stripped.

choc_soldier

Coach
This whole boycott thing is childish, in a way. But I guess it's up to you - no one will force to watch it.

As much as I hate to say it, it's the best two teams from this year squaring off.

This is a grand final where I believe there is no clear favourite (quite rare in itself), and could throw up a number of possibilities.

I will watch it, somewhat detached obviously because my team is not there, but still interested.

rossy

Juniors
chemicalbrother said:
rossy said:
chemicalbrother said:

1. Professional fouls is where you seriously hurt(a la Danny Willams) or tried to commit serious offence on the field of play( Ricketson with hes missed punch turned forearm

2. If all 6 members of any team is packed ready to make a scrum, The Ref should stop time. and then wait for the opposition Team to pack. and then time is started and then ball put into scrum

3. You could clearly see that Rauhihi had the ball ready to offload but also you can hear the ref say "Held" then the ball was stripped.

1. No, the sin bin can't be used for that. It's either send him off, put him on report or do nothing. http://www.nrl.com.au/pdf/internationallaws.pdf

2. Correct, the Cowboys only had five and the others were arguing

3. He forced the pass.

wasn't he a english test batsman who took ages to score runs and then picked whom he played against or not play against especially when the tour was to the west indies

Front-Rower

First Grade
JamesWebster's#1fan said:
Simple sollution, DRAFT

Simple answer, DRAFT is illegal and has been proven in a court of law. They re-introduce it and a player gets the poos the game goes back to the courthouses....do you really want that?

dazza said:
ron palmer threw it away when he was on the field

cheers dazza

he moved it because a player could trip over it and be badly injured as a result - he was just adhering to the oh&S legislation in relation to employers/employees responsibilities - duty of care i.e safe work place and working enviroment including removing hazards from the workplace i.e ground. floors etc - the ground is the workplace and the kicking tee nowdays due to their size are a hazzard.

when the Roosters played in the hail and lightening in the last round the NRL realistically was in breach of the oh&s legislation in duty of care in not providing a safe working environment etc obviously the NRL has plenty of money as if something did happen - i.e players struck by lightening and injuries sustained as a result of hail

nafe1982

Juniors
rossy said:
chemicalbrother said:
rossy said:
chemicalbrother said:

1. No, the sin bin can't be used for that. It's either send him off, put him on report or do nothing. http://www.nrl.com.au/pdf/internationallaws.pdf

2. Correct, the Cowboys only had five and the others were arguing

3. He forced the pass.

your point 3 is bull****, hes he was going to pass till he was called held the the ball was ripped out of the hands, GO WATCH THE TAPE DIPS*** :mrgreen: