What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad Fittler

Scorpio30

Bench
I was sure there was a thread for this but cant find it...Anyway.

Today on the Sunday Footy Show.

Tim Gilbert: Rabbitohs V Dragons...Tips?....One word.
Fittler: Penrith.
Tim Gilbert: ?
Fittler: You said one word...Thats it...Im Penrith through and through to the core.
A Johns: Spaceman.

boxhead

First Grade
Freddy is the best commentator in Rugby League. He is one of the most passionate blokes in the game and puts the other rubbish commentators to shame. A legend.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Fittler seems like a nice bloke but not exactly the brightest guy around. And Johns is a way better host/commentator than Fittler is anyway.

Ulysseus

Bench
I don't doubt Fittler knows his sh*t, he just needs to stay off the piss for a few months and let his brain get its sh*t together.

Ladmate

Bench
I remember when he joined the crowd in chanting "bullsh*t" at a Tigers home game at Leichhardt against the Raiders. Classic.

And the cheerleader joke on the Sunday Footy show. And telling Kingston to harden the f**k up. Somebody (God-King Dean?) actually gave a list. Hilarious stuff.

I was blind as a bat on Youtube the other week hoping someone had made a video. No deal :(

Mr Fourex

Bench
Was he drunk?

How can you tell? :lol:

Johns better commentator than Freddy? .......Mmmm

Kinda like the aids V cancer argument again

These boys weren't good footballers for no reason. They played alot of footy when they were kids

Skipped a lot of school

it shows.

Entertaining commentators ......? Freddy hands down

Johns sounds like he's got something stuck in his mouth every time he speaks.

He knows they're words

just doesn't know how to use them.

I like them both. Johns has a few more cliche's, but brings something different. And when he does analyse a game(rare) it's usually good insight

Eels Dude

Coach
Freddy is the best commentator in Rugby League. He is one of the most passionate blokes in the game and puts the other rubbish commentators to shame. A legend.

You say some stupid things sometimes Boxhead but this one takes the cake. I hope for your sake you were being sarcastic.

Noa

First Grade
I like them both. Johns has a few more cliche's, but brings something different. And when he does analyse a game(rare) it's usually good insight

I like Joey as a commentator, I find he points things out that you dont notice and you go "oh yeah".

Another good TV head while where at it is Simon Woolford. Annoying voice but he's got a very good football brain on him.