What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad Fittler

boxhead

First Grade
You say some stupid things sometimes Boxhead but this one takes the cake. I hope for your sake you were being sarcastic.

I knew a hypocrite like you would just jump at the opportunity to criticise other people :lol: You don't post anything until you have the opportunity to criticise other people, acting like you're so superior to everyone else. :lol:

Freddy is a legend of the game and he's far more entertaining to listen to than half the other dead-beats that commentate Rugby League.

Last edited:

Eels Dude

Coach
I knew a hypocrite like you would just jump at the opportunity to criticise other people :lol: You don't post anything until you have the opportunity to criticise other people, acting like you're so superior to everyone else. :lol:

Freddy is a legend of the game and he's far more entertaining to listen to than half the other dead-beats that commentate Rugby League.

Yes he is a legend of the game but every time the bloke opens his mouth it sounds like he's talking with a drunken slur. It's quite funny actually, and entertaining for that reason. Probably why he's stuck on the sideline every game just called upon to give the occasional stupid comment.

RHCP

Bench
My favourite, when he was interviewing SKD after a Roosters game (possibly the Tigers prelim)

'Score the try, get the girlsssssss'

Slackboy72

Coach
I was sure there was a thread for this but cant find it...Anyway.

Today on the Sunday Footy Show.

Tim Gilbert: Rabbitohs V Dragons...Tips?....One word.
Fittler: Penrith.
Tim Gilbert: ?
Fittler: You said one word...Thats it...Im Penrith through and through to the core.
A Johns: Spaceman.

Good to see he's already given up on the chooks this year.

Vic Mackey

Referee
bit off topic but by far the best commentary on fox/9/any radio station is triple m's monday night footy coverage.

dan ginane, sterlo and joey are awesome together

Mr Saab

Referee
Dan Ginane is a horrible caller....the way he over empahises things is over the top....ITS A TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Raider_69

Post Whore
I dont want to cast dispersions on a mans character but Ginane is a massive homosexual and a terrible caller and has very little idea on the game of RL

he offers absolutely nothing, what so ever. Hopeless. He should just give up

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I dont want to cast dispersions on a mans character but Ginane is a massive homosexual and a terrible caller and has very little idea on the game of RL

:lol::lol::lol:

If I read between the lines, I get what you're saying.

Unlike the other jerkoff's at Nein he doesn't take himself seriously which is refreshing and he couldn't care less if he made a fool of himself on TV.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
"He touched it 1 metre before the line, and picked it up 1 metre behind the line, thats 3 metres back"

I thought of this thread straight away, was going to post the same thing. The funny thing is none of the blokes on the panel picked up on it.

The guy is a genius.

kickback

Juniors
He's not that sharpest tool in the shed>>> but still a tool>>> will be good when nine loose the TV rights>>>>

Danish

Referee

So what you're saying is you're attracted to him?

Mr Saab

Referee

Not sure or care about his sexual tendencies, but when it comes to calling he is soooo far behind Mark Braybrook...and thats saying something.

dontmakemeangry

Juniors

Funny you calling people Homo's......and even if he is WHO GIVES A f**k!

Latest posts