What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad Fittler

slammingsam

Juniors
He should have a job on TV as he long as he likes.
He is a breath of fresh air and is absolute gold every week. His face says it all.

I would rather listen to him over 80 minutes than anyone else on TV.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i like freddy and joey having their weird little converstaions during calls or on the panels. Freddys great you always wait for soemthing weird to come out of his mouth. it's like that show "things my kids say" or whatever it was called.

i like how last eyar they went to cross to him on the sideline and he was passing the ablls back and forths to the crowd

RedVDave

First Grade
Fitler is like Daryl Bromahn with the difference being Fitler is very knowledgable about the game.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Fittler should call the special olympics, about his level. He is good lol value though!

The Gambler

Juniors
Pretty sure Fittler and Johns had some great innuendo going on Friday night - I can't quite remember it so I will have to watch the replay.

Fibroman

First Grade
One thing you can say about Freddy is that he lived in Ikin Street. Ben Ikin can't say that he lived in Fittler Street. I think there's a little bit of something in that for all of us don't you think?

perverse

Referee
One thing you can say about Freddy is that he lived in Ikin Street. Ben Ikin can't say that he lived in Fittler Street. I think there's a little bit of something in that for all of us don't you think?
absolutely.

867c3dca-6607-4f58-a3c4-264d18a7cdab.jpg

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I love Freddy my favourite commentator. what a mentalist. If I was running nine I would be filling his dressing room with as much alcohol or illicit substances that he desired before a call.

Apey

Staff member
Brad Fittler & Joey Johns on the Sunday Footy Show.

Brad Fittler & Geyer on the Sunday Roast.

So much win.

jonno_knights

Juniors

So much win.

How good was the call when Vossy was comparing Stig's left foot step to Fitlers, and Geyer goes, "How old is Stig?" and Vossy proceded to tell his career in a nutshell, then geyer goes "Just wondering cause Penrith had some good times up at Newcastle in 1990" haha.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade

So much win.

Why can't they put Joey on the Roast instead of Sutcliffe who adds nothing? I assume he's off to the Tigers game today to cover for Gus.

RABK

Referee
Fredey and Joey are two blokes you'd have with you to film Hangover 3 in Sydney.

Apey

Staff member
Don't forget bringing up topless cheerleaders & talking about having a keg in Brisbane before SOO 3.

Latest posts