What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad Morrin a possible signing...

PARANoIR

Bench
lol. You guys can have Morrin. We don't want him. :lol:

Why would the Tigers wanna get rid of Harris and Lolesi though?

I can understand that Harris isn't getting much time in First grade, but Lolesi?

mulvihill

Juniors
I thought Lolesi has gone very well over the last 6 or so weeks. He was a strange signing and everyone thought he'd go to the GC when he was leaving Cantrebury. Gues the club thinks it is well off for 3/4s next season with Shannon, collis, Fats, Tuaiki, Crockett already in first grade and Eshman and Jeffrey not too far away

chopsy_05

Juniors
Yeah I thought Lolesi would've signed with the GC by now. I know he went up there not long ago. But in saying that we can do without him too. We have plenty of locks, plenty of centres and plenty of wingers.

Vicious

Bench
Why the f**k would we even think about signing Brad Morrin or Danny Galea ???
J-Lo is only average, but he`s best mates with Benji and therefore we should be keeping him.
Sam Harris has been disappointing thus far, but he has genuine tackle and line breaking ability, something that apart from our famous 4, we do lack. This being the case, i`d be persisting with big Sam unless freeing up his money would enable us to sign a class player such as Jamie Lyon or Ben Creagh.
I`d definately release Todd Payten only on the proviso that we signed Roy Asotasi.

brook

First Grade
PARANoIR said:
lol. You guys can have Morrin. We don't want him. :lol:

Why would the Tigers wanna get rid of Harris and Lolesi though?

I can understand that Harris isn't getting much time in First grade, but Lolesi?

Lolesi has been very good this year but its going to be hard to fit him in once Halatau is back and fully fit. We've got some quality young outside backs and more still to break first grade and next year we'll have fulton back as well which would make it really hard to fit j-lo into the forwards, even from the bench.

daslacker

Juniors
This is all your fault vicious.

You've named and mentioned every good player to sign.You've jinx us.We're
gunna end up with the sh!tkickers,Everyone you didn't mention we'll sign.

Fu(king Morrin....why don't we just sign Wozniak
and
Danny Galea....WTF are we thinking.Panther fans will p!ss themselves
laughing.

Vicious

Bench
daslacker said:
This is all your fault vicious.

You've named and mentioned every good player to sign.You've jinx us.We're
gunna end up with the sh!tkickers,Everyone you didn't mention we'll sign.

Fu(king Morrin....why don't we just sign Wozniak
and
Danny Galea....WTF are we thinking.Panther fans will p!ss themselves
laughing.

It`s all got to be a gee up, surely ???

Bench
mulvihill said:
He's next option if we miss out on Paul Mellor, Lee Hookey or Paul Stephenson
I thought we were past picking up other sides scraps,but apparently not,Morrin,Galea I rate as good as those you mentioned,shytehouse:x .

mulvihill

Juniors
When you have shopped at Lowes so long it's hard to break the habit by walking into Gucci for a Tshirt !!!!

mulvihill

Juniors
Scott Minto may be available as well

Good to see we're back shopping at go-lo with the houso pykies from redfern

Latest posts