What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Vlad59

Juniors
next weeks crowd pending weather

parra v souffs 21k
cronulla v gold coast 10k
brisbane v penrith 43k
canterbury v nz 20k
wests v melborune 13k
nq v manly 21k
easts v saints 25k
canberra v newy 14k

I’m not excited about 21000 on Thursday night. 15000 would be a pass. Rest look okay with a thousand either way although Wests v Storm worries me.

RedVee

First Grade
I must say I was a bit shocked at the Allianz ticket price. S-I-L got us tickets in an elevated corner area, Bay 228, which I would expect to not be premium spots. I tried not to faint when they came back at $80 each. Holy Shit Batman!

kurt faulk

Coach
I must say I was a bit shocked at the Allianz ticket price. S-I-L got us tickets in an elevated corner area, Bay 228, which I would expect to not be premium spots. I tried not to faint when they came back at $80 each. Holy Shit Batman!

Wow, I remember when I used to take the whole family to the Anzac day game at the old sfs. 5 of us, sitting in the stand at the halfway line, for $200.

The price of progress.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Broncos update - and finally one of good news, and I have to congratulate the Broncos for what they've done with the Dragons game! We now have level 7 open for every remaining game. An entire season with level 7 open, I really didn't think it would be possible with our pricing strategies this year. Unbelievable.

Broncos v Penrith - about 20 single seats left. A sell out should be declared today.

Broncos v Dragons - level 7 east has been opened with a special price of $32 for adults! The same bays were $150 for the Dolphins, Cowboys, and Penrith games. I hope they ask channel 9 and 7 to mention this on the news. This crowd was heading towards 32-35k but 35-40k could now be possible. Excitement aside, there is still a possibility that this could be our smallest crowd of the year, but the ticket team have clearly made moves to change that - getting word out about this offer is key. A win against Penrith would be so valuable for our season for multiple reasons.

Broncos v Bulldogs - on target for 35-40k. A sunny day and 40-42k possible. If this is the game that we are offering junior pass redemptions - 42-43k.

Broncos v Eels - on target for 35k-38k. But slow sales, we need good form.

Broncos v Melbourne - on target for 40k+. A Thursday night game, if we are in a position where a win pushes us into the 8 we should go close to a sellout.

If we were sitting around the top four, we would be pushing 42-45k for every game, and that is staggering.

Last edited:

horrie hastings

First Grade

Far out, that is steep, it's a great new stadium and all but that is premium pricing :eek:

I know the Roosters have been doing a Monday madness sale for their home games which have 20 % off, not sure whether they will have it for this game but it usually happens from 6 pm to midnight on the Monday before the game.

DIOGENES

Juniors
After 17 Rounds:
2023 Aggregate 2,367,096 Ave 18,492
2024 Aggregate 2,470,198 Ave 19,298
(Monday expert has the numbers 2,470,698 19,303 - there was discussion that one of the games was under reported by 500)
Up 4.4 %

Average of 16,937 (or 16,930) required in next 76 games for a H&A record

Last edited:

ouwet

Bench
Broncos and knights crowds are crazy

manly aren’t bad for a dilipidated stadium

if dogs form maintains or get better they are capable for 20 to 30k at Accor

We got almost 16K against Cronulla and nothing on the Eastern side (Besides Kennel Bay) was open for sale... Some Eastern side bays are already opened now, hopefully a sign for a crowd 20K+

Valheru

Coach
Roosters are going hard on the JWH love for breaking the all time club appearance record with some pretty emotional promotional videos.

If we get a little luck with the weather I think we can provide 20-25k on our own so with dragons fans 30k+ is not impossible IMO.

Latest posts