What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad Tighe: Fraud

Jono078

Referee
bluesbreaker said:
brad Tighe - One of many players who got to ride God's coat tails in the halves. Albeit only for a short time. Seriously, at 5/8th in 05, he was looking to be a god damn rep player. What the hell happened?
Johns retired :(

Gene Krupa

Referee
Where are all those people telling me to eat hummble pie after just one good performance?

Thank Christ he's leaving! Waste of space!

keeney

First Grade
I honestly think you're marginally geniused most of the time Gene, but this thread has spoken nothing but the truth all year. f**k Brad TIghe, he is worthless.

Ben

Bench
I'll come out and say that i was wrong about Tighe. I thought he really played his way into form when he scored a double and seemed to be on fire everytime he touched the ball. But he has really not shown anything since that game. I don't know what has happened either, but he really needs to learn how to pass.

MSKnight

Juniors
He cant tackle low. Its as if his is too pussy... he jumps on players backs like he wants them bad. f**k off to Penrith quick smart.

Gene Krupa

Referee
If this prick get a berth next game, then there is no hope for the Knights not getting the wooded spoon!

perverse

Referee
he is f*cking hopeless. he has been all year. he continued to be tonight. total and utter nuffy.

Jono078

Referee
3. Bailey
6. Abraham
11. Simpson
17. Paterson

Even Carmont was hopeless.

Worst centre pairing ive probably ever seen TBH.

perverse

Referee
Jono078 said:
3. Bailey
6. Abraham
11. Simpson
17. Paterson

Even Carmont was hopeless.

Worst centre pairing ive probably ever seen TBH.
they're definitely the worst i've seen in knights colours. dreadful.

perverse

Referee
Yosh said:
Guys I call it now. Within 3 weeks you guys will be eating your words. Tighe is developing into a true first grader and developing fast. He has pace, a good step and has vision to set up his winger. He also has the confidence now to back himself to take on the line. His defense is improving also, he isnt a huge centre but is big enough to tackle almost anything that should run at him. 3 weeks guys no more.
:lol:

my favourite.

Spitty

Juniors
It's sad to say but the sub first grade performance he put in last night has been one of his best this year.

Latest posts