What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Braith Anasta To Union

Anasta appeared on the scene and was touted as a future superstar. On the basis of recent seasons he is overated with a weak kicking game and poor decision making.

:roll:

Stomp

Juniors
Nah, it wasn't that article atomic_crimson.

The one that I had read was from Sportal.

Stomp

legend

Coach
Anasta will definitely go IMO as the stigma that comes with playing for the Dogs has the possibility to tarnish your career. Braith can be a star in Rugby as they are short on talent but top heavy with egos so he will fit right in.

The thing that will make Anasta go is the heckling he cops from his own supporters not to metion being voted most overrated by his peers.

ruggabugga

Juniors
Anasta played Rugby as a schoolboy and from all accounts is a clean living young man. The Dogs are a bit of an embarrassment to his lifestyle. Maybe that will influence him to go elsewhere. It is difficult to perform consistently at your best if you feel out of the loop where you are. The dogs fall well short of most peoples ideals and perhaps Anasta thinks he will be a better player at Souths or even crossing to Rugby. I like his character even though i have reservations about his ability. Good luck to him whatever he decides.

Macca

Coach
He is a South's junior, yes. I hope he goes back there too. Richo . . . sort it out.

innsaneink

Referee
QldRabbit said:
Stomp said:
:roll: :lol: What makes you so sure?

Stomp

From the horses mouth.

After reading this.................

QldRabbit said:
Bronco's V's Cowboys is not a semi final! Its a rodeo! I'm getting on the Cowboys wagon! Go the Cowboys!

.................I find you have very little to no credibility.

63415_logoIMG.jpg

parra001

Juniors
Let him go. I know if the guys I played against & my own supporters voted me as the most overatted player in the league id run too - at the end of the day his crap, overated and most definately over paid if i was a souths fan id hope/pray he goes to union and didnt go home to redfern

Latest posts