What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Braith fits in Roosters cap???

ArmchairJudge

Juniors
Teachers are base of about 50k and PNG is alot more of a sacrifice to live in then England. 1/2 a million dollards a year doesn't compare!

Yes, I might think money means everything and It's obvious you believe that too. "If you really want to annoy me, give me money" Your contridicting youself...

Razor

Coach
Teachers are base of about 50k

Maybe at private schools, but certainly not state schools (in QLD anyway)

1/2 a million dollards a year doesn't compare!

Comparitevly it is

You can still live very comfortably on $300k a year. Why do you really need the extra $500k. But people even on $50k a year could do with more money, even if it's double. It'll make a huge difference.

It's obvious you believe that too. "If you really want to annoy me, give me money" Your contridicting youself...

Nope it says "if you want to annoy me". Not "If you want to please me"

Nuffy said:
Kiwi

You may be right, but lets say theres a 100k variation in the amount, still seems a pretty amazing roster compared to most other clubs who may have one or two stars and 3-4 topliners with the rest as solid FG'ers or up and comers.

I'm yet to see a plausible explaination on how the salary cap is actually distributing the talent.............the Roosters lose a Todd Bryne and pick up a Roberts AND Mona's.

Plus I will ask the same question of the Eels, they went on a spending spree last year of at least 1M. After spending that sort of money.............guess what, they can still sign everyone of their name players who are off contract as well as giving Hindmarsh a upgrade, now thats quite an achievement.

The salary cap wasn't designed to "spread the talent". It was brought in to save clubs from themselves, ie. from overspending.