What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brands You Hate

beave

Coach
f**k off and eat some polonium on your Big Mac you non circumcised god loving tree hugger.

You have caught me on a very bad day. Now f**k off to the Church of the Latter Day Saints and jerk off all over an effigy of Joseph Smith.

Hopefully your buffalo wings pick you up a bit mate.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Lol. Stella is shit, granted... But pretending to be beer? It's Belgian you stupid f**k
Belgium?

Lowly f**king nowhere called Belgium?

What is it famous for? Having its capital mentioned once in a song by an lowly Melbourne pub band fronted by a mongy eyed Scottish merkin?

Bazal

Post Whore
Belgium?

Lowly f**king nowhere called Belgium?

What is it famous for? Having its capital mentioned once in a song by an lowly Melbourne pub band fronted by a mongy eyed Scottish merkin?

If you knew more than four fifths of f**k all about anything except whining and casual homophobia, you'd know that it's famous for beer...there are operating breweries in Belgian have been brewing the stuff for about six times longer than the piss-water merchants out here have even existed.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
If you knew more than four fifths of f**k all about anything except whining and casual homophobia, you'd know that it's famous for beer...there are operating breweries in Belgian have been brewing the stuff for about six times longer than the piss-water merchants out here have even existed.
So f**king what.

Do me a favour and piss off to Belgium with your Amory Wars gayzines.

Bazal

Post Whore
So f**king what.

Do me a favour and piss off to Belgium with your Amory Wars gayzines.

Oooh, a swing and a miss! Although I'm rather amused I've upset you enough for you to google the image and take a punt. I'd call it a near miss, but you've already said that you don't understand the concept...

But you're a useless, homophobic old dinosaur so I'm not really inclined to do you any favours. I'd rather continue chuckling at your increasingly ridiculous whinging and your primary school grasp of the subtleties of the English language.

Now run along and suck on a tin of whatever bogan piss you choose to believe is good stuff. Don't worry, you can still pretend the Belgians make pretend beer in the safety of your own home surrounded by people as stupid as you are....

Life's Good

Coach
Well this thread took an interesting turn.

Back on topic, GStar Raw. I’m sure they started out with the best of intentions but I now associate the brand with cigarette smoking, knife/gun wielding, over the shoulder bum bag wearing thugs.

Last edited:

kdalymc

Bench
Crown Lager
Yuk does this even still exist. My uncle offered me a stubby last Xmas and all the bottle tops were rusted..
I can honestly say I don’t know single person that has ever bought this, just the tight jean bleached hair V-neck shirt wearing metros at the races necking them in 2008

justdave

Juniors
I remember in about 2003 when Jack Daniels dropped its alcohol content from 43% to 40% without announcing it.

And when bottles of spirits went from 750 mL to 700 mL, I don't know if that was announced nor when but I would bet you that the price didn't drop accordingly. Can anybody shed some light on this?.
Veggie, it was because the govt of the time decided to tax or change tax on the alcohol content per litre, or some shit like that.

Grog companies, if they wanted to retain a retail price close to what it was had little choice but to downscale size or alcohol content

That’s why a lot of beers went from 375ml to 330ml

Iafeta

Referee
Jokestar.

Had a flight back from Fiji Wednesday. Booked extra leg room etc.

Hurtling down the runway to takeoff, flight comes to a screeching halt. Back to the terminal we go. Apparently there was a wasps nest that prevented full air intake.

How in the hell is your maintenance program so poor that you don’t see a wasps nest forming? They don’t form in 5 minutes FFS! How many flights had been at risk of a serious incident previous to this one??

So they cancel the flight. Here’s where the fun starts.

Stood in a line for 2 hours. Finally get accomodation at what I can only label Kerobokan State Prison. I swore I could hear Schapelle screaming for help. Room had a concrete slab for a bed and I swear the bed was infested with fleas.

But here’s the kicker. We go to get dinner. Jetscab have kindly limited all our food and drink to $30. No alcohol allowed. The menu had 2 items. Chicken nuggets and chips or fish n chips. The chicken nuggets tasted like chicken feet and beaks.

Meanwhile, I’ve now copped extra costs like an extra nights parking at the airport, taxi cost back to Nadi airport etc. And jetscab are basically saying not their problem.

Generalzod

Immortal
Jokestar.

Had a flight back from Fiji Wednesday. Booked extra leg room etc.

Hurtling down the runway to takeoff, flight comes to a screeching halt. Back to the terminal we go. Apparently there was a wasps nest that prevented full air intake.

How in the hell is your maintenance program so poor that you don’t see a wasps nest forming? They don’t form in 5 minutes FFS! How many flights had been at risk of a serious incident previous to this one??

So they cancel the flight. Here’s where the fun starts.

Stood in a line for 2 hours. Finally get accomodation at what I can only label Kerobokan State Prison. I swore I could hear Schapelle screaming for help. Room had a concrete slab for a bed and I swear the bed was infested with fleas.

But here’s the kicker. We go to get dinner. Jetscab have kindly limited all our food and drink to $30. No alcohol allowed. The menu had 2 items. Chicken nuggets and chips or fish n chips. The chicken nuggets tasted like chicken feet and beaks.

Meanwhile, I’ve now copped extra costs like an extra nights parking at the airport, taxi cost back to Nadi airport etc. And jetscab are basically saying not their problem.
Part of the Qantas group what did you expect Iafeta...

Latest posts