What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brayden Williame

BLM01

First Grade
I might be a bad judge but looks a far better player than Mantra and even our current centres
Ahh Yes..confirmed by all and sundry out there that he is signed with us for 2020....but our own St George Illawarra media....sworn to secrecy and crickets....as well we have to wait for the Millward interview to explain how good and exciting going forward this marquee signing is and what he will bring to the club.
No @boardlumps62 he was playing grade in one of the weaker SL teams. Mantra as you call him i will give you...better than Euie & Timmy..I doubt it.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Ahh Yes..confirmed by all and sundry out there that he is signed with us for 2020....but our own St George Illawarra media....sworn to secrecy and crickets....as well we have to wait for the Millward interview to explain how good and exciting going forward this marquee signing is and what he will bring to the club.
No @boardlumps62 he was playing grade in one of the weaker SL teams. Mantra as you call him i will give you...better than Euie & Timmy..I doubt it.
Maranta was shit. Respect your opinion just that the highlights showed me something I'm not seeing from our two current centres.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I don't think you break a contract to come play CC...
You’d expect not..

But then there is one factor he may not have considered..

images

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Depends where yo

Depends where you're coming from!
It does..

But one would have to assume that if you’re anywhere east of Liverpool you’re heading down the F6...

And considering he’s recently touched down in Sydney....

BLM01

First Grade
It does..

But one would have to assume that if you’re anywhere east of Liverpool you’re heading down the F6...

And considering he’s recently touched down in Sydney....
Probably had to duck over to C'town to pick up his stash

George Dragon

Juniors
Dragons confirm Wiliame signing
Tue 17 Dec 2019, 05:00 PM
St George Illawarra have confirmed Brayden Wiliame will join the Dragons ahead of the 2020 NRL Telstra Premiership season.

The 26-year-old Wiliame joins the Red V from Super League outfit Catalans Dragons on a two-year deal.

Capable of playing across the back five, the former Eel and Sea Eagle found a home at centre during his three seasons over in France.

The 2018 Challenge Cup winner has played over 100 first grade games to date and played an influential role for Fiji during the recent end-of-season Tests and World Cup Nines.

"Brayden is coming to the Dragons off the back of a great season where he was one of the Super League's best centres," Dragons Director of Rugby League Pathways and List Management Ian Millward said.

"We have had dialogue with (former Sea Eagles coach) Trent Barrett about what he saw in Brayden as a player and how he goes about his business. Leeds Rhinos coach Richard Agar, who was on our staff last year, spoke really highly of Brayden also.

"He's a real threat with the ball in hand which was on show when he played for Fiji during their end-of-season Tests. Dragons members and fans will enjoy watching Brayden play."
https://www.dragons.com.au/news/201...Akv6KDd4yJUFQs6AcI1f9SqriQ4ApoEOHsGAsQqqtaW08

BLM01

First Grade
Dragons confirm Wiliame signing
Tue 17 Dec 2019, 05:00 PM
St George Illawarra have confirmed Brayden Wiliame will join the Dragons ahead of the 2020 NRL Telstra Premiership season.

The 26-year-old Wiliame joins the Red V from Super League outfit Catalans Dragons on a two-year deal.

Capable of playing across the back five, the former Eel and Sea Eagle found a home at centre during his three seasons over in France.

The 2018 Challenge Cup winner has played over 100 first grade games to date and played an influential role for Fiji during the recent end-of-season Tests and World Cup Nines.

"Brayden is coming to the Dragons off the back of a great season where he was one of the Super League's best centres," Dragons Director of Rugby League Pathways and List Management Ian Millward said.

"We have had dialogue with (former Sea Eagles coach) Trent Barrett about what he saw in Brayden as a player and how he goes about his business. Leeds Rhinos coach Richard Agar, who was on our staff last year, spoke really highly of Brayden also.

"He's a real threat with the ball in hand which was on show when he played for Fiji during their end-of-season Tests. Dragons members and fans will enjoy watching Brayden play."
https://www.dragons.com.au/news/201...Akv6KDd4yJUFQs6AcI1f9SqriQ4ApoEOHsGAsQqqtaW08
Yes Ian you are right...not many people have heard of him and there are reasons for that which we all know
And after we punted Agar you reckon he was happy to just give you the good oil on Williame...honestly..
Bit like Wayne endorsing Pricey as a NRL head coach.
Sorry guys to be a spoil sport but cant get excited about this purchase ATM

Latest posts