What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

***breaking News Ex Shark Great To Coach In 2007!!!!

Sharkie73

Bench
cheese said:
Dont get me wrong, I like mitch

But is he really the best available option? ...seems like another job for the boys type setup

I dunno how much power he had in his time at soufs, but his coaching prowess didnt exactly light the world on fire

Hope he proves me wrong.

He's a very good coach mate.

zeppelin

Juniors
I'd love to see him and Ricky stuart at the club. I reckon they could really pull us out of the doldrums

imasharkie

Coach
Sideline Eye said:
100%, i believe i mentioned this a little while ago.
has a very good footy mind, similar to jason taylor
he will be assisting with our junior development
et will be giving him a little hand
aaron raper just had no rapport with his players, which young ones need to develop.
he will coach 1st grade in years to come

Is this a prediction from you or is it something the club believes will happen. And how much assistance is ET going to be giving.
Will ET be assisting Mitch or 1st grade?

coolumsharkie

Referee
I actually know both ET and Mitch ...

If anyone can do it, The X generation can.

Got a cracker of a story about Mitch ....

Couldnt be f**ked right now ... Glad they are involved though.

Anyone would know Mitch loved his Flegg this yr. Could not get full time occupation of them but that has now changed. He will do well. A Raper had the arrogance of his older bro and relied on individual brillance in his time at the sharks. Another half into the fold. If only we utilise them!!!

Thomo.

First Grade
Special K said:
One memory I have of being a kid was watching the sharks and having Healey just bomb everyone and have our boys score what felt like every time to a young bloke.

Oh baby YEAH!:) i rememeber them

Thomo.

First Grade
I'm happy with this outcome. Good luck Mitch.

a mate of mine who went for the trainers position for flegg. hope he gets it:) .

Macca

Coach
Excellent. I remember when Bundy told me, about this a month or 2 ago, I thought it was a great idea.

Getting back to being the club I love.

Quigs

Immortal
Unfortunately Jersey Flegg does not maketh the club.

Cheers
Declared idiot #88
Quigs

spider

Coach
Quigs said:

Cheers
Declared idiot #88
Quigs

But it lays a good foundation brother Quigs. Remember the name Ropeta from a few months ago. Got Flegg player of the year and finished off in the PL. These are the tpe of players we need to develop further and bring through to the top grade. Hopefully Mitch will initiate this.

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
SpiderShark said:
But it lays a good foundation brother Quigs. Remember the name Ropeta from a few months ago. Got Flegg player of the year and finished off in the PL. These are the tpe of players we need to develop further and bring through to the top grade. Hopefully Mitch will initiate this.

and Tu'u Maori

givmeabeer

Juniors
Good to hear It'll take a good 3 years to repair the damage but having Mitch by these young blokes is a step in the right direction.

Boldo

Juniors
This is good news.... We can't pass the ball to score a try so maybe this will help us kick to score tries...

It does look like another sharks boys club appointment.

Quigs

Immortal
Quigs said:

SpiderShark said:

j0rd0_ShArKs said:
and Tu'u Maori

givemeabeer said:
Good to hear It'll take a good 3 years to repair the damage but having Mitch by these young blokes is a step in the right direction.

A Horse... A Horse...

MY KINGDOM FOR A HORSE

Cheer-eth
Thou Declareth O'Idiot LXXXVIII
Quiguss of the Emus

Latest posts