What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking News - Hindy COULD play this week!!!!!!

Risky_6

Juniors
Someone told me yesterday, mark my words Hindmarsh will be there Sunday.

4pm news on 2GB just 10 minutes ago said, Hindmarsh may play.

so there you go Parramatta fans.

eelman03

Juniors
NATHAN HINDMARSH
23 September 2005

Please be advised that player Nathan Hindmarsh has this morning completed all necessary training requirements and will be considered for selection in Sunday's (25 September) qualifying Final against North Queensland at Telstra Stadium.

No decision on his selection will be made until Sunday afternoon, following final consultation with the Club doctor.

Neither the Club nor the player will be making any further comment on the matter until such time that a final decision has been made on Sunday afternoon.

**From Eels Website**

i knew it especially yesterday wen on channel nine on footy show he had that smerk wen asked is there no way u will be on the field.

The Colonel

Immortal
Personally I think they were waiting on Fui. Had Fui been cleared Hindy wouldn't have played.....

strider

Post Whore
I think its the hair being cut off....it has made him lighter - less weight on that knee

:lol:

eloquentEEL

First Grade
if he does play, it brings the selection issue one week forward. if he starts Hindy, who drops out (either onto the bench and/or altogether). or does he start off the world's strongest ever bench (Marsh/Widders/Vella/Hindmarsh)?

The Colonel

Immortal
eloquentEEL said:
if he does play, it brings the selection issue one week forward. if he starts Hindy, who drops out (either onto the bench and/or altogether). or does he start off the world's strongest ever bench (Marsh/Widders/Vella/Hindmarsh)?

I'd be more inclined to believe that he would start from the bench and then changes would be made according to how the game flowed...

he wont come off the bench, if he is ok he will start, brian will have to decide either chad play a front rowers part, or just use peek or cannings. Nor wagon or hindy will come off the bench

The Colonel

Immortal
parraitdoesmatta said:
he wont come off the bench, if he is ok he will start, brian will have to decide either chad play a front rowers part, or just use peek or cannings. Nor wagon or hindy will come off the bench

We'll see I suppose. I still think Brian will use him from the bench and use him when he has to.

Parrasque

Juniors
if he was gonna play, the would have kept it a secret to the last minute. its just mind games, he wont play

fish eel

Immortal
:lol:

I just caused several heart attacks in my office by sending a high priority email with the subject BREAKING NEWS VERY IMPORTANT! A few of you who know where I work I'm sure will understand why such an email would cause people to skip a heartbeat - but it was worth it!!!

Also, if he is fit, I'd start him, dont mess with the chemistry off our bench.

PB

Bench
I agree, he will come off the bench if he plays. Smith has used him this way in the past when he has come back from injury or played mid week.

Would not be suprised if they ran out

Vella
Riddell
Stringer
Cayless
Morrison
Wagon

with
Hindy
Peek
PJ
Leano

on the bench.

Thats IF he plays!

Physique said:
if he was gonna play, the would have kept it a secret to the last minute. its just mind games, he wont play

could be true but i think he will play. I honestly think that if he was no chance of making it back this year they would have done that to play mind games. Unless this a cover up for the all MIGHTY CANNINGS to come in now that fui is gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

parra pete

Referee
I reported last Saturday that Dean Widders mentioned to one of the NRL Road Train members that Hindy was right to play....

Hellsy

Immortal
Onya Hindy... I thought I saw him training this morning :D :D

Off the bench for mine, and if he feels any kind of niggle he is to come off IMMEDIATELY

shiftysmith

Juniors
he was asked last night on the footy show if there was any chance he could play this weekend and he said no with that cheeky smile of his:D i thought they may have been something going on..i just hope he is 100% ok if not do not play him