What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BREAKING NEWS: Major NRL Star Re-Signs with club

Stonecutter

First Grade
Whats with the covell bashers on this thread. A good signing for the sharks so just leave it as that.

PARANoIR

Bench
:lol:

I would've liked to have seen him go else where, to see if all his groupies jumped ship to a different team.

Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Adrian Lam is an NZ'er?

You're confusing New Zealand with Papua New Guinea champ. Understandable though, there is an "N" in both.

I'm happy that the Sharks signed Luke to a two year deal. That means that my Tigers can't be chasing him so we can concentrate on approaching every other nuffy in the NRL.

Like Ben Cizlowski......

Are you in idiot on purpose? I was highlighting plays that have played for another country AND origin.

Goos.e

theimmoralbumperfarrell said:
NZ eh, like Carroll, Thorn, Lam who have all played origin.

Yeah, sounds like it....

It's ok though.

Next time just remember that there's no Z in Papua New Guinea and you'll be fine.

sooperdooper

First Grade
The Immortal Luke Covell said:
Are you in idiot on purpose? I was highlighting plays that have played for another country AND origin.

Goos.e
thorn played origin b4 playing for a different country in a different code

Kingytek

Juniors
1915.jpg

Latest posts