What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking Parra News

maelgwnau

Juniors
Brian smith has said Hindmasrsh will not be considered for next weeks match they want him fit for the grand final if they make it. - 2gb

varion

Juniors
win win situation.

Sets the expectation that he wont be playing, if he happens to make it then it would give the team a boost. If he doesnt make it - no one expected it and hes going to be a better chance for the GF.

I would be nervous playing him anyhow - possibly doing damage and if we won through losing the chance to have him play the GF.

Even if he is on one leg he deserves to have a chance in playing in a winning grand final side after busting his crack (pardon the pun) for the EELS for the past 7 years.

Utey

Coach
nospam49™ said:
I think after watching the Cowboys Smith must feel pretty confident they can get the job done without The Coin Slot.

IMO, the Cowboys will be a much better side next week. Iam very nervous atm. Veyr unpredictable thats for sure.

paulb88

Juniors
I think it's a good choice. I'd hate for Hindy to play against the Cowboys and re-injure his knee.

Raider_69

Post Whore
paulb88 said:
I think it's a good choice. I'd hate for Hindy to play against the Cowboys and re-injure his knee.

better that then running out in a GF and re-injuring his knee in the opening minutes leaving his team mates short staffed for the GF

sunny

lol....nice point

I think if this is serious, this is the wrong attitude to take. It could end up being like a boxer who saves his energy for the last round of the fight, but gets knocked out in the fifth. If He can play, he can play. If he can't, he can't. That should be the attitude to take. None of this "saving him for the grand final" nonsense.

Iafeta

Referee
I agree with sunny.

It sounds contemptuous from Brian Smith, a bit arrogant so to speak. I'm sure Graham Murray will be spinning it something hoarse to fire up his lads.

If Hindmarsh is fit to play, he should play. There's no second chances from here on in.

varion

Juniors
I think the problem is Hindmarsh himself wont know until gameday if its going to be a definate possibility.

If Fit - Parra will definately play him. It must be borderline for them to rule him out and i dont think this is mind games.

Brian Smith actually hasnt pulled out many selection changes/suprises at all this year and many times the named team is the team that runs out.

Banner4.jpg

aussies1st

Staff member
I wouldn't play Hindmarsh unless he is 100% fit. No point in risking him if he may get injuried after 1 minute.

booeycollector

Juniors
Agent Mulder said:
The Cowboys don't have a chance even if Hindmarsh doesn't play.

Disagree. It's gonna take a big effort to get over the Cowgirls. I'm very nerovous and won be happy until we get up. The Cowgirls are are going to be fired up. Go the eels.

Hurriflatch

Referee
I'm tipping the Eels but to say they have no chance is stupid.

Parra should win easily but the Cowboys will fire up and who here tipped the Cowboys to beat the Storm last night?????? c'mon be honest now I know I didn't

The Cowboys will play for the full 80 mins something Parra hasn't done for over a month.

jimmy_pop

Juniors
maelgwnau said:
Brian smith has said Hindmasrsh will not be considered for next weeks match they want him fit for the grand final if they make it. - 2gb

Oh well, looks like Hindmarsh aint playing till next season.

Latest posts