What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breakthrough: editing player attributes

Priddo

Juniors
at the start you said u wanted someone to make a program.......give me the files with it and i may be able to help you out... 8)

Paullyboy

Coach
ah that would be tops, good on ya priddo.

the only file you really need is the one he linked to above, and im sure you already have a hex editor so you should have everything you need. Then again i dont know the first thing about writing programs so im not sure what info you are after.

does anyone (perticually those good with hex editors) know how to customise the competition itself so it resembles the 2004 one? ive got everything 2004 so far except that :?

Matta

Juniors
does anyone (perticually those good with hex editors) know how to customise the competition itself so it resembles the 2004 one? ive got everything 2004 so far except that :?

well the custteams.db file is huge and the fixtures are hard to read so i doubt it though

scottwhatmore

Juniors
Priddo said:
at the start you said u wanted someone to make a program.......give me the files with it and i may be able to help you out... 8)

Like Paullyboy said, the only file you really need is the one that I linked to in my first post.

Since then, I've also been able to change the faces eg. have a default player having say Andrew Johns face.

Other than that, I've found out which files change players age, face type, face shape, hair type, hair style, skin type, weight and height.

If you'd like the pics associated with that, just PM me and I'll send them to you by email...

[furrycat]

Coach
Matta said:

well the custteams.db file is huge and the fixtures are hard to read so i doubt it though

I can edit the fixtures.

scottwhatmore

Juniors
raidersman said:
i cant download that zip file, it says that there is an internal server error :cry:

I just tried to download it myself, and I had no problems...

PM me your email address and I'll try and send it to you.

Priddo

Juniors
u gotta right click and save as as u stated in the first post.

and i need the db to do it as i don't have the game on PC (yet anyway)

Priddo

Juniors
your talking about getting alife yet you come on a net forum to be a key board hero.......wow u must have the best life ever f**kwit. :roll:

Latest posts