What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BRET Awards

crouching_tiger

Juniors
Some of the awards from tonights presentation:

O'Hara - best prop

Jeffery - top pointscorer

Hanbury - top tryscorer

Moltzen - best back for PL & rookie of the year award

Lazarus - best back for Flegg & rising star award for PL

Eddie.

Bench
Thats what you want from your big money Signing

Reserve Grade Prop of the year

Although I suppose he faired slightly better then Slammin Sam and J Lo.

Anyway, they should give OHara the start next season and see if he fires up. Even if he doesn't its funny watching him get hammered anyway.

crouching_tiger

Juniors
eelavation said:
both top point scorers have left the club haven't they???

No. Pretty sure Rhys Hanbury has been retained for Balmain Ryde-Eastwood PremierLeague. But Jeffery has left for the Titans where he should be able to secure a 1st grade spot.

Stagger eel

Staff member
crouching_tiger said:
No. Pretty sure Rhys Hanbury has been retained for Balmain Ryde-Eastwood PremierLeague. But Jeffery has left for the Titans where he should be able to secure a 1st grade spot.

for some reason I thought Handury left the club, good young player I'm a big wrap for him.

crouching_tiger

Juniors
eelavation said:
for some reason I thought Handury left the club, good young player I'm a big wrap for him.

You could be right there, because he did ONLY say to me he was GOING TO re-sign with us the following week when i asked him if he was staying(about 5 weeks ago).

Mish

Juniors
Also there is

Saffy - Players player (PL)
Bennett - Club Man Of The Year
Luke McInnes - Best and Fairest (JF)
Tohi Lela - Players player (JF)
Hermen Retzalff - Best Prop (JF)

tiger_nick

Bench
themanonthehill said:
A girl at Bar 20 in Melb claimed to have been his ex gf
Scottie said Lee Bennett did very well

The Bennett brothers are the biggest man whores you'll ever meet. They're hell funny

alien

Referee
themanonthehill said:
Surely they don't jag more women than the chuckle brothers of the WTF ... aka King Tigerman and Alien ?

:shock: dont call me a whore NUMBNUTS !!! :evil:

aladinsane

Juniors
crouching_tiger said:
Yeah Mulli.......a whore actually gets laid once in a while. Maybe Celestial Virgin would be more appropriate.

:lol: :lol:

I can see the banner now " The Celestial Virgin of the Universe"